Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

jh1, I have a styling tip for you bro

pretty fuckin dumb
 
pdaddyII said:
Grow them out a bit, you don't want it to be obvious that you manicure your brows.


Maybe I do.

Eh... they don't look like that normally or in the mirror.

I have to blame the angle, lighting, the fact that I hadn't showed yet - leaving a greasy reflective coating, the position of the moon, etc..
 
jh1 said:
Yeah I do.

As do I and most other men should, I was just suggesting not making it so obvious is all. It's like cutting your lawn, you want it cut to look a healthy fomidable length but you don't want to go overboard and turn it into a putting green.
 
what do you do? i just kinda trim the top of mine....it looks like you put a #1 guard on some clippers and did the whole brow
 
All you fayge's staring at my pics is making me uncomfortable...

This is precisely the reason I hadn't posted face pics for years.

Great.
 
LOL...my ex-wife always used to tell me,"You have really nice eyebrows." I've never trimmed or plucked them; I have sympathy for the unibrows.
 
jh1 said:
All you fayge's staring at my pics is making me uncomfortable...

This is precisely the reason I hadn't posted face pics for years.

Great.


Shit kneegrow, if you can't laugh at yourself, you're worthless. You're almost as good looking as I am. Embrace your handsome baldery.
 
jh1 said:
All you fayge's staring at my pics is making me uncomfortable...

This is precisely the reason I hadn't posted face pics for years.

Great.
lol. You know you like it.. come on now.

P.S. What scares me is how detailed some of these guys are about "how you should manicure your eyebrows.."

:) hehe
 
I would much rather see a guy taking the time to manicure them then do nothing at all. My ex had some eyebrows like I never knew no one had....they were hard like wire and grew straight out, I introduced him to the beard trimmer. lol (I just didn't tell him I used it for down there) :) not that he would of care
 
Top Bottom