really? she would kill me broortiz34 said:pics of wifey, never seen her.
Wootoom said:really? she would kill me bro
oh man thats crazy lolortiz34 said:that's cool, I respect that. It's not like I wanted it JH1 style.
Wootoom said:really? she would kill me bro
what I was thinkingjh1 said:I dig the shirt though...
why the hate?heatherrae said:lolololol...
did the baby spit up on that shirt, or did you walk under a flock of seagulls?
PS -- you and JH1 get a room already -- sheesh.
haMrMuscle said:dude you look like one of them Musceheadz cartoons!
thats cool, can i get your autograph?

die u will, dieheatherrae said:shut up or I will chainsaw out that ingrown hair on your balls.
![]()
why? u hate me?Spartacus said:it is temporary right
ya thats meAngel said:Is that you? I have never seen a pic of you before
damnitStefka said:Damn it! The voice I imagine when I read your posts doesn't match what you look like at all. The illusion is shattered.
i dont see itjenscats5 said:Still think you look like a more muscular version of the Godsmack guy....
Wootoom said:i dont see it
hhaahahahcalveless wonder said:you canadian guido.
wtf......where's the knives and guns and shit. you're supposed to have a fuckin artillery.
yeah, real cool shirt. stop digging around in my wardrobe, dick
blueta2 said:nice to put a face to the chainsaw killer. You look too sweet to KILL!
Wootoom said:a killer in me is a killer in you
one of the bestblueta2 said:Great song......
Wootoom said:one of the best
who's that fuckin douchebag>>???Wootoom said:
Love me some MetallicaWootoom said:a killer in me is a killer in you
kano said:wootoom i love the shirt.. as ortiz said i would hang my nuts on your chin
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolololSpartacus said:
what the fuck??? NO - i hope YOU'RE jokingjh1 said:LOL...
I hope ur jokin'
please just calm downWootoom said:
lol smashing pumpkinsSmurfy said:what the fuck??? NO - i hope YOU'RE joking
thanks girl ur lookin good yourselfsuperqt4u2nv said:Woot looking good you have gotten bigger dude.
i thought u were a good broSpartacus said:it's fuckin' tinytank
![]()
you need bigger ears and a straight hairlineWootoom said:i thought u were a good bro
Smurfy said:what the fuck??? NO - i hope YOU'RE joking
lol in the second pic it looks like shes jabbing him in the eye with a fingernail but he dont care, hes touching some boobageSpartacus said:
blueta2 said:Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me
WTF? no fuggin wayPuddleMonkey said:Ever seen them live? Worst vocalist EVER!
bwhahahahahahaahahahaPowerbuilder333 said:It's hard to imagine you without a clown outfit, and 36 bodies under your house - lol.
PuddleMonkey said:Ever seen them live? Worst vocalist EVER!
I can relate to his haircutblueta2 said:No never saw them live....really, is he that bad? His lyrics are intense and I can relate.
blueta2 said:No never saw them live....really, is he that bad? His lyrics are intense and I can relate.
Wootoom said:what band we talkin about?
fuck that there gonna win tommorowmountain muscle said:I thought it was the red wangs lose blues band.
Wootoom said:bwhahahahahahaahahaha
lololSpartacus said:
no but yours are for suresardonicone said:Is this thread a joke?
jh1 said:Why do peeps put 'JH1' in their thread titles?
PuddleMonkey said:Ever seen them live? Worst vocalist EVER!
lololol fuck i remember the gamesardonicone said:Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Wootoom said:lololol fuck i remember the game
where in the world is CARMEN SAN DIEGO
lol sweet linksardonicone said:I could have sworn they made her last name one word.
Oh well.
Here's a treat for ya:
http://googlefoundcarmensandiego.ytmnd.com/
Wootoom said:lol sweet link
hasardonicone said:It's great because now your avatar is dancing to Rockapella.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














