Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jewish voters are bailing on Barry!

Long time before the election. Wait'll we see which clown the GOP go with.

My experience in talking with Jewish people, and I grew up in an all-Jewish neighborhood, is that they value hard work, and enjoying the benefits of being self-made and self-employed, and they believe in conservative spending and very safe investing; These are exactly the things that Obama has dropped bombs into. Obama's plan is the opposite: Borrow here, take from there, run everything up to the debt limit, then RAISE the debt limit, and worry about it later. If a businessperson (Jewish or otherwise) conducted life the way Obama is conducting the government's finances, they'd be in the soup line at the county shelter sooner than later. Jews generally are a little too smart to let that happen ;-)

Charles

Well i was really hoping for a ron paul candidacy but if another 4 years of Barry gets all the joos to make aliyah (look it up if you don't know)....then i'm all for another Obama term. Heck, 4 years might not be enough for all of em to get their things in order so we might have to extend presidential term limits. Another 8 years of Obama and maybe they all leave?

Well i was really hoping for a ron paul candidacy but if another 4 years of Barry gets all the joos to make aliyah (look it up if you don't know)....then i'm all for another Obama term. Heck, 4 years might not be enough for all of em to get their things in order so we might have to extend presidential term limits. Another 8 years of Obama and maybe they all leave?

Antisemitism FTW!

That's some seriously racist stuff.

Racism is something different, being tired of a jewish lobby that has gotten us embroiled in a part of the world we never should have stuck our noses in is unforgiveable.

I've thought that perhaps Jewish people have been paranoid in the past. But with racists like you spouting this kind of talk over the Internet, it makes me seriously believe they are correct.

I've thought that perhaps Jewish people have been paranoid in the past. But with racists like you spouting this kind of talk over the Internet, it makes me seriously believe they are correct.

I know profs who say the haulocaust was over-exaggerated. I'm not saying I feel that way. However, I read testimonies from Sam Bankhalter and Hinda Kibort, they both survived the haulocaust. It appears, there is some inconsistencies in their excerpts.

History is the probability, that is why I hate when people use blanket statements to cover an issue and use one statement as a comprehensive tool..

Jews have been scapegoats since the beginning of time. Paradoxically, they are supposed to be God's chosen people. Figure that one out...

Top Bottom