Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jet Fuel T300 + Jack3D

Chthonian121

A friend of mine has given me a preworkout called Jet-Fuel T-300. Is it ok to use it with my Jack3D Advanced, or I must use just one? What if I mix them together?

I would stay away from both unless you are a stim junkie. I use CATALYST by momentum nutrition. Not a huge company but they put our quality shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Use one or the other. Both are stimulant based pre-workouts and stacking them together will be way too much stimulants for one serving. Stimulants are fine in moderation but abusing them will lead to adrenal fatigue and a raise in cortisol levels.

Stimulants really aren't great for bodybuilders. They cut appetite and give you a 'wired out' jittery feeling. I have much more effective workouts when I don't take any stimulants before I train. I feel much more in control and am able to get a much better mind muscle connection.

I would definitely not stack 2 stim pre workout powders together. I would only use 1 at a time and only on days where you really need it. If you use these every day you will become dependent on them. Your body will perform best when you fuel it with a proper meal before training. Try something like 2-3 eggs and a cup of oatmeal an hour or so before training.

You migh use one, or the other, but definitely not both at once. Both of these supplements are full of stims, and if you will use both, you will seriously overdo with them, and it is never good for your health. Besides, it may even become counterproductive for your training, and for your muscle growth on the long run.

I completely agree with @stevesmi - food is the best preworkout. Eat some good food reach in protein and carbs an hour before working out, and it will give you plenty of energy. Many do the mistake of trying to train without eating, and you can not train properly if you don't have the fuel to make your body work.

Top Bottom