Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jesus Christ people..get off your high horse

Kakdiesel

Banned
Fine, if I could, I would delete my thread but I dont know how..someone from the administration please delete that thread of my past girls

Listen ya'll, like I posted in the thread, it was just for fun late last night with the people I am cool with on the board..

Say what you want but it was harmless fun for us bored mother fuckers last night.

RyanH I have no fuckin clue what your problem is but to talk shit about me when you dont even know me? Your fuckin ridiuclous man..and dont get mad cuz i'm comin to atlanta--be mad cuz your girl is gonna want to fuck me as soon as she sees me "PARTNA"

I'm sick of trying to defend myself to you all who arent use to people like me. I have no problems with my friends in real life, cuz they know I'm goofing off most of the time.

If it bothers you so much, dont read my threads.

And this was no disrespect to any of my past ex girlfriends. If anything, I'm very proud of how beautiful they are and I didnt say one bad thing about any of them.

Oh and thanks bignate for gettin my back on this one..holla

gotta keep it real. too many people on moral crusades these days. plus carmen wouldnt mind if i saw her picture. shes gotta know her future husband at least knows what she looks like, cause shes already seen me in her dreams!

LOL.

holla if you hear me!

i like ya small. specially since you post cool pics of yourself as a kid. always something new and funny. like i said, im not busting out my photo album though.

what up brotha..i'm about to go out here in a few..startin early tonite..my boy Quander is graduating from college tomorow and he's the first in his family to ever go to college..and he a real playa too..he aint from the ghetto, he from the gutter...so i'm proud as hell of him..so we gonna get bent and do our thang....

tell these fools to get off my tip, know what i'm sayin? too many haters, not enough real playas...

"Chickety check yo self befo you wreck yo self" LOL LOL Cube and Das Efx

i'm seriously getting tired of being flamed though...

i'm going to post a poll. if they vote against me i will leave.

its all good in the hood. the haters stand on the coh-nah while the true pimps and hustlers ride by.

Kakdiesel said:
tell these fools to get off my tip, know what i'm sayin? too many haters, not enough real playas...

My hat is off to you. You never cease to amaze me.

If I was to rip out the throat of a blind middle eastern man, would that make me

a) a hater

or

b) a real playa?

bignate73 said:
its all good in the hood. the haters stand on the coh-nah while the true pimps and hustlers ride by.

I mean I aint lookin for no praise or nothin, but personally I think I come off real..I dont front, I dont do nothin like that, and if you cool to me, I'm cool with you..

Shit I barely know you bignate and I think you cool as hell and I'd kick it with ya anytime...

I guess people would rather hate on me then get to know me like you , big buck, and others have....

Top Bottom