Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife are looking at prison time

Lol, what kind of grown man talks about "slapping" somebody? And u call me a faggot!!!! Go figure!!

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

Headholio and i are still waiting on these so-called "facts", i ain't got all day bro!! Or is white power dot com not responding back to u?

I've heard before that MLK wasn't exactly a walking tower of virtue...I mean he was a black man afterall you know he was slapping his women

Headholio and i are still waiting on these so-called "facts", i ain't got all day bro!! Or is white power dot com not responding back to u?

Fact is I will slap the fuck out of you and headholio. The kinda man that slaps you is one that has zero respect for you therefore he slaps you like Martin Luther slaps a white hooker. Balee Dat

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Fact is I will slap the fuck out of you and headholio. The kinda man that slaps you is one that has zero respect for you therefore he slaps you like Martin Luther slaps a white hooker. Balee Dat

Anytime bro!! But u gotta take some time off from fucking your sister to do that though!!! Inbred racist mother fucker!!!

Anytime bro!! But u gotta take some time off from fucking your sister to do that though!!! Inbred racist mother fucker!!!

Lol I will try to fit it in my schedule but with all the beer drinking snuff dipping and ham sammich eating it may be difficult. Shoot boy noway Im racist I got four black tires and a colored TV.

Top Bottom