Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jen's 2007 Log!!

hey, Jen!

I found another brand of chocolate PB that's even better than the Target stuff.

Fry's grocery store carries it here, but you can check www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/ to see what store carries it in your area. :D

they make white chocolate, too - but I like the dark chocolate better.

Ive tried all of them. I LOVE the dark & white and cinn raisin swirl is my FAVE... you can thank your little friend duck for that :)

the-short-one said:
hey, Jen!

I found another brand of chocolate PB that's even better than the Target stuff.

Fry's grocery store carries it here, but you can check www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/ to see what store carries it in your area. :D

they make white chocolate, too - but I like the dark chocolate better.

I've got some waiting for me in the pantry for after my show!! Can't have it now tho....... :bawling:

*Bunny* said:
Hey girl your width makes your waist look even smaller than it is! :) Looking great!!!! Doing something right!!!

Nice work Jens ! Appears your arms chest & back are leaning out! Not that I have much to go off of, but Im just thinking post knee pics from while back...

Looking GOOOD!!! WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girlie!! I'm working hard!

florencia said:
Fiu Fiuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

:qt: :heart:

ck2006 said:
Looking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girlie!!

Gymgurl said:
Dang Jen....You look great...Looks like your right back on track....Im really proud of ya!!!!! ((((HUGS)))

Hugs are the best! :heart: Legs look like they will be the LAST thing to lean out this time......I see some very minute changes but I've got my muscle back and my right is only just barely smaller than my left.....a judge at one of my posing classes commented he couldn't really tell.... Yay!!

BTW - I think the Cissus is helping....

bostongirl2you said:
Jen,
Love the pics! You look great You girls give me so much inspiration!!

Thanks Bgirl!! Glad I could inspire you.....

Sassy69 said:
Nice lat width! Very nice!

Thanks Sassers! Been working on that very hard - glad to see it paying off finally....

*Bunny* said:
Ive tried all of them. I LOVE the dark & white and cinn raisin swirl is my FAVE... you can thank your little friend duck for that :)
Me tooooooooooo!!! SO is that one of the many variety of things we'll have post show in our hotel room :p

:wavey:

jenscats5 said:
Some pics....

502uo3d.jpg

6b9iih3.jpg
Very nice, looking great:)

Hey!!!

Did you watch hell's kitchen last night??

Great great loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Top Bottom