Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jen's 2007 Log!!

jenscats5 said:
Yes I did! I got another choc. dip (which I already liked) and the caramel & marshmallow.....The marshmallow has a bit of a chemical taste, but it's sweet - almost like runny icing...it's edible and I like it on top of my Jello....I'm not sure what else to put it on tho.....

The caramel I only tasted....it tastes like those candies that are caramel with the little white thing in the middle.....I've heard a spoonful is good in a vanilla protein shake - so I'm going to try that....

The only thing I could recommend for the marshmellow spread is to dip fruit in it (if you eat fruit) sooo good!!

bostongirl2you said:
The only thing I could recommend for the marshmellow spread is to dip fruit in it (if you eat fruit) sooo good!!

Nah, not eating fruit right now.....but I will later!! Bought out what the Acme had today in the Raspberry fruit spread (2) - that's good on oats.....going to buy the Strawberry & Blueberry fruit spreads in my next Netrition order.....

Flor - Played golf today!! Beautiful day!! And these Walden Farms products have ZERO cals, carbs, sugar, everything!! So it's like a treat without the bad sides.....dunno if you can get it in Mexico or not...

Walden Farms is not available in Mexico...Maybe I shpuld harrass them!!!
Great golfing huh???
Better to have a bad day golfing, than a good day at the office?

Oh Jen's golfing here has so many double intentions on jokes...
If you hit a ball that is really close to the ground...we joke and say...
Hope to not hurt anyone...
"Those are politicians...they don't fly high...but damn they get far"...in life...

florencia said:
Walden Farms is not available in Mexico...Maybe I shpuld harrass them!!!
Great golfing huh???
Better to have a bad day golfing, than a good day at the office?

Oh Jen's golfing here has so many double intentions on jokes...
If you hit a ball that is really close to the ground...we joke and say...
Hope to not hurt anyone...
"Those are politicians...they don't fly high...but damn they get far"...in life...

Well you can always order the WF stuff via mailorder.....good stuff!

This course was beautiful!! Really liked it, tho the company wasn't great....our friend's wife is not a very pleasant person.....but I had some good shots for not playing much lately.....

Our joke is whenever we flub a shot & it goes about 1 foot - we yell "I see it!" LOL

Woke up around 12:30/1:00am after 2 hours sleep & couldn't fall back asleep.....so this'll be a banner day... :rolleyes:

Hmmm..... here's another idea for that marshmellow spread. Last night my hubby made a couple of cookies (using protein powder, egg white & water) spooned it onto a cookie sheet and baked it. Looked nasty but then he put a small amount of the raspberry spread mixed w/the marshmellow spread and he said it was pretty good :)

bostongirl2you said:
Hmmm..... here's another idea for that marshmellow spread. Last night my hubby made a couple of cookies (using protein powder, egg white & water) spooned it onto a cookie sheet and baked it. Looked nasty but then he put a small amount of the raspberry spread mixed w/the marshmellow spread and he said it was pretty good :)

:dodgy: Hmmmmmmmm....

Top Bottom