Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jen's 2007 Log!!

que_66 said:
So when do we get some more pics of your fabulous self?

:wavey:

Wellllllll...........we have a new camera & can't figure out how to take pics of me that "show" any of my definition.....I can see it all AT the gym where it's shadowy, etc - but in the pics NOTHING shows up.....I'm so pale & washed out......I've begun tanning - well I'm pink actually - so maybe that will help....

So the pics I'd post wouldn't really show anything....

jenscats5 said:
Trying to!! :p
4y969eu.gif

:D

bostongirl2you said:
Hey Jen,
Did you ever get the walden farms caramel sauce? I was curious if you liked it or not :)

Yes I did! I got another choc. dip (which I already liked) and the caramel & marshmallow.....The marshmallow has a bit of a chemical taste, but it's sweet - almost like runny icing...it's edible and I like it on top of my Jello....I'm not sure what else to put it on tho.....

The caramel I only tasted....it tastes like those candies that are caramel with the little white thing in the middle.....I've heard a spoonful is good in a vanilla protein shake - so I'm going to try that....

jenscats5 said:
Wellllllll...........we have a new camera & can't figure out how to take pics of me that "show" any of my definition.....I can see it all AT the gym where it's shadowy, etc - but in the pics NOTHING shows up.....I'm so pale & washed out......I've begun tanning - well I'm pink actually - so maybe that will help....

So the pics I'd post wouldn't really show anything....
LOLOL I haven't figured it out either. (I just bought a camera last week'ish.)

jenscats5 said:
Yes I did! I got another choc. dip (which I already liked) and the caramel & marshmallow.....The marshmallow has a bit of a chemical taste, but it's sweet - almost like runny icing...it's edible and I like it on top of my Jello....I'm not sure what else to put it on tho.....

The caramel I only tasted....it tastes like those candies that are caramel with the little white thing in the middle.....I've heard a spoonful is good in a vanilla protein shake - so I'm going to try that....

I put the marshmallow on strawberries. I will have to order the carmel on-line because my grocery store does not carry it.

claire said:
I put the marshmallow on strawberries. I will have to order the carmel on-line because my grocery store does not carry it.

MMMMM that sounds good!!

I had a spoonful of the caramel in a Vanilla whey shake today and that was pretty good.....

Top Bottom