Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jen's 2007 Log!!

Hi Q!!!!

Well, no luck in finding the Walden Farms dips in the store here - checked 2 places & no go.....will have to stick with ordering it online....

jenscats5 said:
Hi Q!!!!

Well, no luck in finding the Walden Farms dips in the store here - checked 2 places & no go.....will have to stick with ordering it online....

I cant find them at local grocery stores but I always find them at farm stands. For some reason, they carry a ton of them. Maybe check it out if you have any local.

^^ Don't have anything like that here........DE has *nothing*.....LOL!! But we at least have Trader Joe's!!

Went to a posing class up in PA today - and even checked THREE different grocery stores & NADA....no Walden Farms.....so it'll be ordering online for me....

I *did* find however Walden Farms' Raspberry Fruit spread - it's AWESOME on oats!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenscats5 said:
^^ Don't have anything like that here........DE has *nothing*.....LOL!! But we at least have Trader Joe's!!
Went to a posing class up in PA today - and even checked THREE different grocery stores & NADA....no Walden Farms.....so it'll be ordering online for me....
I *did* find however Walden Farms' Raspberry Fruit spread - it's AWESOME on oats!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh, that sucks! One of my favorite things this time of year is hitting the farm stands for fresh fruit & veggies......and walden farms of course...lol

That fruit spread it to die for! They also have a marshmellow spread that if you put it on something and stick it in the fridge for like 5 mins....kinda tastes like frosting! Very good :rainbow:

bostongirl2you said:
Huh, that sucks! One of my favorite things this time of year is hitting the farm stands for fresh fruit & veggies......and walden farms of course...lol

That fruit spread it to die for! They also have a marshmellow spread that if you put it on something and stick it in the fridge for like 5 mins....kinda tastes like frosting! Very good :rainbow:

Definitely want to get the marshmallow!! Have you tried the caramel?

jenscats5 said:

YUP I agree with you on that one, had the strawberry once as well and its also pretty tasty stuff :p

Dropping by to say howdy sistah!!! :wavey:

jenscats5 said:

I bought mine at Market Basket. Not sure if there are any in your area.

Top Bottom