Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jenny be careful

Anybody who thinks that my stats are impressive enough to be a body builder is not very experienced in that sport. I would be laughed right off the damn stage if I stepped one foot on there. Weighing 265 with a 34" waist is not that impressive in my book. Yes I am bigger than most guys, and stronger for that matter, but I'm not even in the same league as a body builder. I am big, but not that cut up yet. Don't ask me about gear either on this forum. I am on the other board, and you can ask me stuff there - Winny.

oooohhhh friction, lets get a fight started..... :devil:

your getting married? noooooooooooo :D

(seriously though, if u are congrats....though ill miss the pics i guess :rolleyes: )

*sigh*

:p

some of you guys act like youve never seen a woman before. She's Kinda Cute, but she's nothing to Fucking obsess over. For christs sake man leave the poor girl alone.

Blood Drinker, I like your avatar man! I once gave a Christmas card from Spencer's that had that same guy on the front. I think the lines of the card were: "Times are tough, Life is hard, so here's your friggin Christmas card." That old dude with the cig and flipping the double bird is a funny son of a bitch!

Top Bottom