Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jealous people

haha!

What I meant was that I think people tend to see in others what they are themselves. Not just one or two people but when I hear someone say things like everyone is, or people tend to be, or everyone in my city was...blah blah

I think if someone runs into jealous losers "everywhere they go" then they're probably someone that gets jealous of other people's accomplishments and is assuming that others think the same way.

This to a T...lol someone knows their psychology ;)

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Well if some one is jealous and being rude and disrespecting mine, then I start bragging about ask of my accomplishments and future plans, as I'd I was rubbing their nose in it, so they shut up.

You gots to keep that shit real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Well if some one is jealous and being rude and disrespecting mine, then I start bragging about ask of my accomplishments and future plans, as I'd I was rubbing their nose in it, so they shut up.

You gots to keep that shit real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Lol except the problem is the *large* majority of the time, people you think are jealous, aren't jealous.

If someone gets annoyed by that, it's over someone acting like a douchebag, not jealousy.

It's sort of like this ex I had who was so upset I was with someone new, he thought telling me how great he was would make me jealous and go back to him. Hed consistently tell me how much money he had, what lavish gifts he gave etc. And when that didn't work, he made up a fake girlfriend and would assign her traits and stories that exactly matched my accomplishments or story. And I wasn't jealous the more he bragged (falsely) about her. The more he bragged (true or false), the happier and more thankful I was that what I have now is nothing like him.

I'd appreciate it if you men leave the WOMEN'S section
Gave them both a time out.

I don't see Hulk in here often but the Jeremy kid reminds me of a creepy guy who stands in the parking lot at Curves and won't leave. Over it

To guys reading this: DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION!!!!

Gave them both a time out.

I don't see Hulk in here often but the Jeremy kid reminds me of a creepy guy who stands in the parking lot at Curves and won't leave. Over it

To guys reading this: DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION!!!!

It's great to finally have someone enforce the rules, thank you so much :heart:

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Of course. Bothers me just as much as it bothers you!

Sometimes I don't see it as soon as you guys do (case in point, this thread) so shoot me a pm if something ever happens and I'll take care of it.

Renee, I hope you write more about this. I would like more of an in depth glimpse into pathological envy. If you would like some male insight please feel free to post in chat and convo. :)

Top Bottom