Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jealous people

renee1980

specifically those who are jealous about your accomplishments. I just finished my PHD and am also planning on getting married soon. so thinks are going amazing for me, yet it seems like everywhere I turn I run into jealous losers.

what is the best way to deal with jealous chicks?

not invest any sense of accomplishment or approval through other people and their reactions

ie; don't give a shit

alternately if someone is in a really low spot in their life its probably best to just listen to THEM rather than tell them about you.

I know...I was going for a paranoia angle there....

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

I know...I was going for a paranoia angle there....

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!

haha!

What I meant was that I think people tend to see in others what they are themselves. Not just one or two people but when I hear someone say things like everyone is, or people tend to be, or everyone in my city was...blah blah

I think if someone runs into jealous losers "everywhere they go" then they're probably someone that gets jealous of other people's accomplishments and is assuming that others think the same way.

mmmm...indeed

I think the same when someone tells me they have relationship that don't work out over and over again...or in a similar thread of thinking anyway
people are mirrors to you

if you see the same thing happen over and over again its probably you!

also...since when is getting married some huge accomplishment

jus sayin

mmmm...indeed

I think the same when someone tells me they have relationship that don't work out over and over again...or in a similar thread of thinking anyway
people are mirrors to you

if you see the same thing happen over and over again its probably you!

also...since when is getting married some huge accomplishment

jus sayin

Well getting married and having kids is still a huge deal for a lot of people, I on the other hand don't want kids and got married because the government pretty much forced me to do so. :whatever:

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Sometimes people are jealous, but I agree, anyone who thinks "everyone is jealous" or sees patterns like that is jealous of someone their selves and insecure over what they have. That's my immediate reaction when I hear things like that.

I think if someone were secure and happy in a relationship and with themselves, they wouldn't even notice who else was jealous and who wasn't because it wouldn't concern you. When I'm happy, I don't are about what anyone else thinks about it.

Top Bottom