Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jay Culter's DVD (BB Curls)

deltreefitness

Anyone see this? Is is just me or does he use mad momentum for his BB bicep curls and hammer curls? I know because of his size he can't keep his elbows tightly pressed against his sides but his whole upper torso moves. Is he just showing off of what?

I have both his vids..pros have figured out what works best for them..should you try to copy it i dunno but you should figure what works best for you!! Keep in mind he had a crazy guest posing schedule while filming this stuff and im sure some of those w/o were not his best form!!! people say the same about ronnie's technique..how can you argue with their results??

Dorian yates is the only pro i've seen train with good form per se.

Cheat curls are a training strategy however. Somtimes there is method to the madness.

BTW, what kind of weight does he curl?

DeltreeFitness said:
I can argue with the results but I know sometimes his form (if it wasn't him doing the exercise) would get laughed at.
i agree..in his first vid he calls it sloppy but controlled training!! thats his style..same way people gro from low reps heavy weights and other grow from lighter weights higher reps!!!!!

Top Bottom