Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javaguru + Cindylou = An unlikely e-lationship that defies the odds?

jngr rebounded with his ex wife

I kinda did years ago. Made me fucking miserable. Went through the randoms, hung out with a filthy piggy for a while, missed an actual connection, she kept trying to get back together. i gave in and it fucked me. Silver lining is I got my daughter out of it. Now I just have to stress about what her mom has her around all the time.

I kinda did years ago. Made me fucking miserable. Went through the randoms, hung out with a filthy piggy for a while, missed an actual connection, she kept trying to get back together. i gave in and it fucked me. Silver lining is I got my daughter out of it. Now I just have to stress about what her mom has her around all the time.

It's always a trap brohammer...:)

Indeed it is brododendron. She didn't trap me with the preggers though. She never wanted kids, and by the way she acts most of the time, she still doesn't. She just has her brief mommy time and thinks seeing her makes her mother of the year. I have the rugrat 6 days and 6 nights per week. She doesn't even have a full 24 hr period with our daughter, and half the time she has her, her sister watches my kid while she's out. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of behavior in someone that rarely drinks and doesn't use drugs.

Indeed it is brododendron. She didn't trap me with the preggers though. She never wanted kids, and by the way she acts most of the time, she still doesn't. She just has her brief mommy time and thinks seeing her makes her mother of the year. I have the rugrat 6 days and 6 nights per week. She doesn't even have a full 24 hr period with our daughter, and half the time she has her, her sister watches my kid while she's out. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of behavior in someone that rarely drinks and doesn't use drugs.

I feel you bro!

pics of her sister?

pics of her sister?

Oh dude, you wouldn't want them if I had them. She was a knockout when she was young, but now she's just fat, drinks too much, and smokes like a chimney. I saw pics of her when she got out of basic and it was like "yyyooooooooooo". Now you see her and it's like "yyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I know...she trapped you with the ...I love you!

Top Bottom