Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Javaguru + Cindylou = An unlikely e-lationship that defies the odds?

lol. I would expect you to be defensive of e-lationships too.

Yes samote and strefka are a good couple. They pretty much stay off the forums too. But congrats on bringing up a success story! Should I bring up the hundred or so failures now? lol.

Sure the forums add strain...but if it wasn't for the forums you'd have never met your fella, now would ya?

As for java and cindy...well, he is a Brian, so that gives him a huge leg up in any situation...however, cindy is a crazy jesus freak...but, java knows all about that and I think he can handle it well. Like I said, he will convert in deed (going to church, etc.), but not in spirit (he ain't believing in all that).

I'm not remotely defensive. How many actually fall into the category I stated? Mine doesn't. You misread my intent there completely and took it down a road that wasn't even relevant. They are very much an exception but my point was that they are an exception because they are also among the very few who have maintained some personal boundaries.

I'm eternally grateful for meeting my fella, but there are plenty of times I wish we had kept it private, and I think SOME privacy is important to making it work (and many of the Ef relationships that have imploded had little privacy). So, I wasn't contradicting you. I was adding to your point.

lmfao @ needy rebound relationships even almost working.

Cindy only has separation periods with her husband...no rebound....I always give advice that nobody listens too...Dude started cheating on her before she agreed to marry him six year ago...

Please don't blame me...we never had a meat up...:)

Cindy only has separation periods with her husband...no rebound....I always give advice that nobody listens too...Dude started cheating on her before she agreed to marry him six year ago...

Please don't blame me...we never had a meat up...:)

I was generalizing.

Top Bottom