Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Java Call Out

From the perspective of a newcomer, Java is fascinating. I've never seen anyone lacking in self-awareness like this guy. Normally that's something we begin developing when we're around 12 years old.

I get that its entertainment for the rest of us to watch his unravel so furiously. He's a train wreck.

From the perspective of a newcomer, Java is fascinating. I've never seen anyone lacking in self-awareness like this guy. Normally that's something we begin developing when we're around 12 years old.

We don't develop self-awareness until 12? I thought it was earlier than that. I thought it was more like 7. I'm no expert on like, child development or anything haha

Last edited:
I'm guessing his mom damaged him irreparably. That's where the aggression toward both women and religion origonates.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Interesting you say that. Sam Vaknin, a guy that claims to be a narcissist (he later turned out to be a psychopath) wrote about his inner landscape on his relationship to women/mother...here's some of it below:

Narcissists are misogynists. They team up with women who serve as Sources of SNS (Secondary Narcissistic Supply). The woman's chores are to accumulate past Narcissistic Supply (by witnessing the narcissist's "moments of glory") and release it in an orderly manner to regulate the fluctuating flow of primary supply and compensate in times of deficient supply.

Otherwise, cerebral narcissists are not interested in women.

Most of them are asexual (desire sex very rarely, if at all). They hold women in contempt and abhor the thought of being really intimate with them. Usually, they choose for partners submissive women whom they disdain for being well below their intellectual level.

This leads to a vicious cycle of neediness and self-contempt (“How come I am dependent on this inferior woman”). Hence the abuse.

Narcissists of all stripes do regard the "subjugation" of an attractive woman to be a Source of Narcissistic Supply, though.

Such conquests are status symbols, proofs of virility, and they allow the narcissist to engage in "vicarious" narcissistic behaviours, to express his narcissism through the "conquered" women, transforming them into instruments at the service of his narcissism, into his extensions. This is done by employing defence mechanisms such as projective identification.

He says: "I am a conscious misogynist. I fear and loathe women and tend to ignore them to the best of my ability. To me they are a mixture of hunter and parasite."

Most male narcissists are misogynists. After all, they are the warped creations of women. Women gave birth to them and moulded them into what they are: dysfunctional, maladaptive, and emotionally dead. They are angry at their mothers and, by extension at all women.

The narcissist believes firmly that women are out to "hunt" men by genetic predisposition. As a result, he feels threatened (as any prey would). This, of course, is an intellectualisation of the real state of affairs: the narcissist feels threatened by women and tries to justify this irrational fear by imbuing them with "objective", menacing qualities. This is a small detail in a larger canvass. The narcissist "pathologises" others in order to control them.

The narcissist believes that, once their prey is secured, women assume the role of "body snatchers". They abscond with the male's sperm, generate an endless stream of demanding and nose dripping children, financially bleed the men in their lives to cater to their needs and to the needs of their dependants.

Put differently, women are parasites, leeches, whose sole function is to suck dry every man they find and tarantula-like decapitate him once no longer useful. This, of course, is exactly what the narcissist does to people. Thus, his view of women is a projection.

The narcissist's mother kept behaving as though the narcissist was and is not special (to her). The narcissist's whole life is a pathetic and pitiful effort to prove her wrong. The narcissist constantly seeks confirmation from others that he is special – in other words that he is, that he actually exists.

Put differently, the narcissist experiences through abandonment (even through the mere risk of abandonment) a re-enactment of the very mistreatment and abuses, which, earlier in his life, transformed him into the deformed creature that he is. He gets a taste of the medicine (rather poison) that he often ruthlessly administers to others. At the same time he relives his harrowing childhood experiences.

Last edited:
Holy shit that nailed it.

I googled "Sam Vaknin narcissistic supply" just to see if there were plenty of citationings out there -- and yup, there sure are.

Java = Sam?

Or would that make him feel important as being someone mentioned on the Internet outside of his arrest record?

Holy shit that nailed it.

I googled "Sam Vaknin narcissistic supply" just to see if there were plenty of citationings out there -- and yup, there sure are.

Java = Sam?

Or would that make him feel important as being someone mentioned on the Internet outside of his arrest record?

Watch a couple of Sam's videos. Your creep meter will go off the charts!

That's typical for an antisocial. It's a cognitive impairment. Their mind filters out anything that's contrary to their false self. They're not with us in reality. You can observe it sometimes through posts on here.

We don't develop self-awareness until 12? I thought it was earlier than that. I thought it was more like 7. I'm no expert on like, child development or anything haha

It's a shame that this can't be treated. Gah :cold:

I'm sure it begins much earlier, but I was referring to the type of self-awareness pre-teens discover around 12 - when the begin to expand socially.

Java is Redsam...for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Java uses a two - bit proxy. Does RS use one as well?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom