Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jan. 24 - (HBO) Antonio Margarito - Shane Mosley

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
Jan. 24 - (HBO) Antonio Margarito - Shane Mosley

margarito-mosley238.jpg

LOS ANGELES (December 9, 2008) – The welterweight division’s two most exciting fighters, three-time welterweight champion ANTONIO MARGARITO and three-division world champion SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY, plan to open 2009 with an explosive world championship fight. Margarito’s World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight title defense against Mosley, one of the era’s top pound-for-pound fighters, will take place on Saturday, January 24 at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles and will be televised live on HBO’s World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT.

My analysis: If Mosley comes in to box he will win by decision. If he comes in to fight he will lose. Mosley was ringside for the Cotto v. Margarito fight, he is a smart boxer, and he will not make the same mistake Cotto made. Cotto didn't box enough and took too many hits. Mosley by decision.

I like Mosley... as long as he doesn't get stupid. Thing is he has problems with bigger fighters. That I don't like.
He does have a greater chin than Coto though.

I agree he has a better chin than Cotto. I do not think Mosley is going down. He is not as fast as he used to be but he can box better than Margarito and he is still faster than Margarito. I would say both have equal chins.

I am surprised the odds are they way they are - it was the Cotto fight for Margarito that did it.

Top Bottom