Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jack-offs at the gym!

Trendsetter21

So let me tell you how my day at the gym went. I'm doing legs today....which 99% of the people in my gym don't do anyways. So I'm doing machine squats for a change in my routine. I do two sets get up and get a drink of water and come right back. As I'm walking back to the machine (which has all my jacket and ipod laying right by it) some 50 year old douche comes up and starts to get on it.

Now Of course I'm not rude at all, and I go excuse me sir but I was doing sets on this. So this Jack-Off instead of replying with oh do you mind if I work in. Goes you weren't on it when I got here. So I reply with yes sir I just did two sets and I got a drink of water and all my stuff is laying right next to the machine. So he goes your stuff by the machine means nothing to me. I don't see your name on it.(Oh by the way this guy is like 155lbs max, I weight 225lbs and look rather large in my gym) So at this point I figure if he's going to be rude, why am I being so nice.

So I finally say are you fucking serious, I don't see your fucking name on it to jackass. Obviously from the looks of it this is the first time you've ever seen a gym so you obviously don't know what common courtesy is. Hurry up and do your fucking set so I can work out. SO now he says to me don't talk to me like that. At this point I'm ready to just pick him up and throw him down the stairs, (granted I have no problem with anyone, but if your going to act like a jack ass i'm going to show you no respect at all) So I go just shut the fuck up, do your 80lb squats and get the fuck off the machine, I didn't come here to waste my time talking to you, I actually came to workout. So this dude does his 80lbs 10 times and move on, while I'm doing the whole stack with goes up to 435lbs 8 times.

I just really needed to vent about this. How hard is it to respect someone. Obviously this guy didn't realize that I could just beat him to death if I wanted to but lucky for him I'm not that guy. How someone can be so rude and disrespectful when I didn't even try to be rude at all. And whats the point of doing 1 set????? 1 freakin set! You couldn't wait for me to finish???? Ugh!!!! I'm sure many of you have stories like this.....the best part is the personal trainer was working with some woman right near me, and she goes aren't you going to do something about that. And the guy goes No, he was working out on that machine, all his stuff is right by it and he left to get a drink. That guy was out of line for doing that, and I hope that you will learn from this and always be polite and ask people to work in.

Although I guess it was a good thing it happened cuz I had one of the best leg days ever............All that anger kept me going for a while!

I'm glad you ended up having a good leg workout despite this douche nozzle's attitude. I'm even more glad you didn't pummel him into a protein shake.

go back to free weights, this shit happens, get over it. I'm sure there has to be other bigger issues in your lift then that

Trendsetter21 said:
So let me tell you how my day at the gym went. I'm doing legs today....which 99% of the people in my gym don't do anyways. So I'm doing machine squats for a change in my routine. I do two sets get up and get a drink of water and come right back. As I'm walking back to the machine (which has all my jacket and ipod laying right by it) some 50 year old douche comes up and starts to get on it.

Now Of course I'm not rude at all, and I go excuse me sir but I was doing sets on this. So this Jack-Off instead of replying with oh do you mind if I work in. Goes you weren't on it when I got here. So I reply with yes sir I just did two sets and I got a drink of water and all my stuff is laying right next to the machine. So he goes your stuff by the machine means nothing to me. I don't see your name on it.(Oh by the way this guy is like 155lbs max, I weight 225lbs and look rather large in my gym) So at this point I figure if he's going to be rude, why am I being so nice.

So I finally say are you fucking serious, I don't see your fucking name on it to jackass. Obviously from the looks of it this is the first time you've ever seen a gym so you obviously don't know what common courtesy is. Hurry up and do your fucking set so I can work out. SO now he says to me don't talk to me like that. At this point I'm ready to just pick him up and throw him down the stairs, (granted I have no problem with anyone, but if your going to act like a jack ass i'm going to show you no respect at all) So I go just shut the fuck up, do your 80lb squats and get the fuck off the machine, I didn't come here to waste my time talking to you, I actually came to workout. So this dude does his 80lbs 10 times and move on, while I'm doing the whole stack with goes up to 435lbs 8 times.

I just really needed to vent about this. How hard is it to respect someone. Obviously this guy didn't realize that I could just beat him to death if I wanted to but lucky for him I'm not that guy. How someone can be so rude and disrespectful when I didn't even try to be rude at all. And whats the point of doing 1 set????? 1 freakin set! You couldn't wait for me to finish???? Ugh!!!! I'm sure many of you have stories like this.....the best part is the personal trainer was working with some woman right near me, and she goes aren't you going to do something about that. And the guy goes No, he was working out on that machine, all his stuff is right by it and he left to get a drink. That guy was out of line for doing that, and I hope that you will learn from this and always be polite and ask people to work in.

Although I guess it was a good thing it happened cuz I had one of the best leg days ever............All that anger kept me going for a while!

I would have done the same thing. good for you. stupid jackass thought he owned the fucking place.

I just love it when people wait for you to leave your machine or workout station and as soon as you leave it for a glass of water they hop on it.

3 days ago I'm doing deadlifts. I take a break, put my gloves, belt and wrist straps on the bar, and grab a drink. I come back 30 seconds later and 3 teenage kids have stripped the weight of it and and went to use it for themselves. I said, umm bros I was using that. They reply "oh, sorry. I didn't know." then i say back. "My gloves and wrist straps were o the bar, and so was my towel and back belt." "Oh, those were yours?" Yeah, they were mine. Now, I'd appreciate it if you reload the bar and wait for me to finish. I'll be done in 10 minutes. Next time just ask." "Okay." So, 2 of the guys walk away and leave the one kid, who happened to be skronny as hell, to load 405 lbs back on the bar. Kids were idiots.

lmao... thats an awesome story cuz I always want to tell people at the gym to f@ck off but im just not that guy (even though i am 6'3" 220 and look big when im pumped) I cant stand inconsiderate people but i think whats even more ridiculous is the people who do the one hitter quitters, with minimal weight. they just take up space cuz they arent getting anything out of their time waiting days at the gym.
any who great story bro!

Obviously this guy didn't realize that I could just beat him to death

he doesn't care, the older lifters are usually cool but the 'Chairman of the Board' types of older guys who spend the day as mr bigshot in the office tend to carry that attitude with them.

My gym is terrible for that nonsense as it has a racketball club (a magnet for old guys who like to hang around the locker room naked)

Top Bottom