Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisky said:

Im on my second pot :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

The Official Iron Angels Club

Official members are as followed in alphabetical order:
Daisyduke6, Dakotah, Frisky, Gymgurl, Jaded, Jenscat, LadyViking, Sassy69, SoKlueles, Sugarplum, The-Short-One, Velvett, and Yasmina.

If you have insane penis envy and you would like to join the club, please feel free to pm myself or another member of the club.

There is a heavy smog outside

BrothaBill said:
Im on my second pot :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

DAMN!

I can only do one or two in the morning or I go nuts :goof:

Frisky said:
DAMN!

I can only do one or two in the morning or I go nuts :goof:

Well b/c Im a big strapping buck, oh and it doesnt really phase me, tolerance to caffeine builds up quickly which why I only drink it a few phases out of the year.
Good mornin to ya btw :)

Daisyduke6, Dakotah, Frisky, Gymgurl, Jaded, Jenscat, LadyViking, Sassy69, SoKlueles, Sugarplum, The-Short-One, Velvett, and Yasmina.

If you have insane penis envy and you would like to join the club, please feel free to pm myself or another member of the club.

BrothaBill said:
Well b/c Im a big strapping buck, oh and it doesnt really phase me, tolerance to caffeine builds up quickly which why I only drink it a few phases out of the year.

you wanna strap what on who and buck wha..... WTF??? :worried:

Tee hee..

G'morning to you too....... OH and LMAO@ your Iron Angel Sig... :splat:

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

BrothaBill said:

always good to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom