Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ITT: Poast your goals for 2013

I think your perception of happiness along with most of your other attributes are determined largely by your genome

I'm sure the pharma industry could help you out, bro!

So are you, like, chronically depressed, or just incapable of experiencing emotions? Is it genetic?

:cow:

Do my first bodybuilding/powerlifting competition
Bench 365
Squat 550/pull 600
Graduate high school and start college

I'm sure the pharma industry could help you out, bro!

So are you, like, chronically depressed, or just incapable of experiencing emotions? Is it genetic?

actually closer to chronically anxious, butt anxiety is just the opposite side of the depression coin

yes it is genetic

you can see it in very young children ... 20 of em can be running around acting like knuckleheads while one is in the corner wring his hands

recent years H63D genetic malady is just the cherry on the cake

Continue to perfect the areas of my life that are already rolling in a great direction....new job, new guy, etc. Fitness wise, continue training for speed and agility. Actually take steps to feel settled in my new location.

Get in the best shape of my life. Maybe even do a show. Some remodel projects on my house. Buy a new truck. Have my lady move in.

actually closer to chronically anxious, butt anxiety is just the opposite side of the depression coin

yes it is genetic

you can see it in very young children ... 20 of em can be running around acting like knuckleheads while one is in the corner wring his hands

recent years H63D genetic malady is just the cherry on the cake

Ever work with a psychiatrist? Or pursue any solutions that don't involve drugs?

Besides, the awesome famous people in history were never normal. You can do something cool like writing or painting or music, or pursue something outside of work that falls under 'passion', whatever that may be for you.

Or you can hit the gym and squat your problems away. I find that helps a lot. That moment of adrenaline-pumping life-threatening lift-or-get-crushed clarity really helps clear the mind and relexes me. :) (And studies show that exercise helps with pretty much every human ailment; and especially first-world human ailments.)

Make a goal. Write it ITT. It will feel good!

Ever work with a psychiatrist? Or pursue any solutions that don't involve drugs?

Besides, the awesome famous people in history were never normal. You can do something cool like writing or painting or music, or pursue something outside of work that falls under 'passion', whatever that may be for you.

Or you can hit the gym and squat your problems away. I find that helps a lot. That moment of adrenaline-pumping life-threatening lift-or-get-crushed clarity really helps clear the mind and relexes me. :) (And studies show that exercise helps with pretty much every human ailment; and especially first-world human ailments.)

Make a goal. Write it ITT. It will feel good!

tr69

I've never met a "normal" person.

The most educated, successful folks I know are also amongst the strangest.

I reached a weight loss goal I set about 4 months ago by writing it down (http://www.stickk.com/login.php?loggedOut=1) ... virtually :)

Top Bottom