Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's time!!!!!!!!!

byron carrell

Monday I will either A) Be ordering the advanced superstack or my own stack of Epistrong/Kat 3tab daily for a month followed by a bridge of Dermacreme then 4 wks of Beast/Kat followed by pct/Sustain Alpha. Of course I will be taking Forged liver support throughout. My goal is to stay as hard as possible lose bf and staying strong as a mfer! I am 50 yrs old @ 15% bf 5'11" and 233 lbs. Which would be the best way to go. I plan on keeping a log! Any help will be appreciated! Will be pming for the 20% discount Monday! I am fcking pumped!:evil::mad::p

I sent you the code via pm.

Keeping a log would be a great idea, looking forward to following along.

I sent you the code via pm.

Keeping a log would be a great idea, looking forward to following along.
Thanks, I got it and tell your hubby thanx for letting me switch the Diesel with Epi. Like I said getting lean and mean is my goal! Looking forward to Monday and the 4 monts that follow!:p Epi/Kat followed by Beast/Tren with all the other bells and whistles sounds just right!

Thanks, I got it and tell your hubby thanx for letting me switch the Diesel with Epi. Like I said getting lean and mean is my goal! Looking forward to Monday and the 4 monts that follow!:p Epi/Kat followed by Beast/Tren with all the other bells and whistles sounds just right!

I sure will.

I wish you nothing but the best in obtaining your goals. Sounds like you know what you are doing!

Top Bottom