Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/deca/tren log with sdrol kickstart

Update day 91
Day 35 on deca

Weight 273.2
Up 1.8 from last Sunday

What's up guys, heres the update for today. As you can see I'm up nearly 2 pounds from last week so I'm pretty happy with that. I'm more with the strength gain that I'm still experiencing nearly every workout its crazy, so I know I'm going since I'm getting stronger. I'm getting harder and rounder right now and looking thick probably the best 273 I've ever looked. Got about 7 more weeks left of this cycle so really going to pound the food and the weights for the duration of this cycle. No training today so tomorrow I'm going to be ready to smash some legs hard and heavy. Still no side effects at this point alls well with just a little acne on my upper back. No problems sleeping or with my libido so that's great. Hoping for 275 next week and hopefully 285-290 by the time I'm done with this cycle. If y'all have any questions please ask or any advice I'd love to hear it. Thanks for following guys and continue to! Appreciate it bro's!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom