Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its that time once again!!!! free plats for my aas brothers!!!!

I need the plat!! need the research oppurtunity! what does it feel like on top of the platinum mountain?

needtogetaas said:
You know the deal I do this all the time. Post up if you have not gotten a free plat. You are not plat now and I will let you taste the magic. 8and20 you can't touch this bratha. All these free plats and your still trying to catch up. OOOOOOO!!!!!

I'd love a plat bro!

needtogetaas said:
You know the deal I do this all the time. Post up if you have not gotten a free plat. You are not plat now and I will let you taste the magic. 8and20 you can't touch this bratha. All these free plats and your still trying to catch up. OOOOOOO!!!!!

cheers needto .. i dont have a plat, but id love a taste of the high life and the ability to search wat i 'needto' know :p

J.

free plat or not, you're a good bro....
guess it goes with the environment...this is a great board too!

lata

R1...

bro, id love a plat for a week itd really help me learn more..thanks..if you can

I would love a free plat.

eddymerckx said:
a member since 2000!!--you get one from me.

sorry needto, did not mean to bogart your giving mood

Thank you eddymerckx! I have been around on and off over the past 8 years and have seen a lot of "events" unfold in this forum. (which is the best anywhere) I've had some serious injuries from two different accidents and have returned back to the gym and the lifestyle we all love.

Top Bottom