Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's crazy how many cars were in the gym parking lots today.

If I had a squat rack and pullup bar I wouldn't need a gym anymore. I can improvise everything else.

lololol

I meant the reason I bombed you before was because I have a tendency to tar mop on a whim

Haha damn I'm a little off tonight. Another infantry bro'. You west or east coast? I went in 92' I might be a lot older than you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I usually slack off for a better part on january. My gym overflows with new year resolutioners. I even workout around 9pm and it's still to crowded for me sometimes.

Seriously, no joke. This thread is so fucking gay and it's pissing me off

I usually slack off for a better part on january. My gym overflows with new year resolutioners. I even workout around 9pm and it's still to crowded for me sometimes.

At least they will be sore as shit tomorrow and not come back.

If I had a squat rack and pullup bar I wouldn't need a gym anymore. I can improvise everything else.

I've made some of my equipment. I made a dip rack a few months ago. If you can weld its not too hard and pretty cheap. Pull up bar would be easy. Squat rack would take some work but save a lot of money. If you can't weld hit up a buddy who can. If my welds fail on my dip I'm OK but if yours do on a squat rack that could be bad.

Top Bottom