Thanks for Damon dude.....lol. Have I missed any good drama in the last 4 1/2 months?ortiz34 said:Good to have you stop by again Chefbone!

What's up good bro? Glad to see you still lurkin' 'round these parts!!!!swordfish151 said:damn..didnt even know that was you bro...thought it was someone else...how you been?

Sup good bro? How's everything been?jc1908 said:plenty of drama, welcome back. i've been laying low myself,15 hour workdays will do that.
jc

My favorite bro. Even though we had our times. What's up with the AAS scene? [email protected] or pm me with all of the new gossip.needtogetas said:I am still here bro.as allways.

Yo....'sup brohaski? It's been awhile. Any good shit goin' on. Holla in a pm!newbiebynature said:what up chef? long time

I was in 507 delta what they got you in.chef_bone said:My favorite bro. Even though we had our times. What's up with the AAS scene? [email protected] or pm me with all of the new gossip.
I got put into a new airborne co. today. Hopefully my knee will hold up.![]()
chef_bone said:are there any of my good bros still lurking in the AAS forum? I have the same handle except for the lil' space in the name.
Everyone geared up and ready for their summer cutters?![]()
chef_bone said:Thanks for Damon dude.....lol. Have I missed any good drama in the last 4 1/2 months?
Any new gear or companies out there that I should be lookin' for?![]()

chef_bone said:are there any of my good bros still lurking in the AAS forum? I have the same handle except for the lil' space in the name.
Everyone geared up and ready for their summer cutters?![]()
Yo......'sup broham.indy69camaro said:The Chef still lives !!! My brutha, what's up !?

Holy shit....'sup dude?asianlover said:hot damn its chef bone. glad to see you back bro. welcome home.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














