Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's been awhile since I last posted...but....

oh my god. I've imagined that scenario myself a million times when I'm eating steamfresh veggies alone. I'm not joking, I have anxiety and when I eat them for whatever reason I always imagine a scenario where I'm choking on them alone. What a nightmare. I might stop eating steamfresh veggies after reading this.

I'm glad you're okay. That was a scary story.

Merry Christmas to you too

Reactions: ceo
Glad to hear you are pulling through. What a horrible event. Hope you recover quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

damn bro severe story...would the hemlich mauever have worked?
i was taught to use the back of a chair

maybe for a brief minute. I tried but I also needed to make some noise so that someone could hear me....My dad just happened to be around but sleeps most days as his dementia gets worse.

Jesus dude. I died earlier this year too, but it was pretty brief from what I understand. Waking up with a tube down my throat and strapped down was a bit unsettling, but I guess it kept me alive.

I'm glad you're ok.

Yeah, I was tied down because I was trying to pull my tube out. Bastards froze me to 32 degrees and thawed me at 1/3 a degree per hour. Thank god I had no fat-butt nurses because I would have been bored out of my mind.

Top Bottom