Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its amazing the women you'd fuck when yer on alot of test!

jet said:
I know it lowers my standards a notch or two. On my last test cycle i ended up bone-ing this fat chick in the ocean...while there were about 300 people on the beach.. couldn't help it.. she just had this fuck me look. Plus her nipples where like two inches long..instant stemer!!

Now I think about it and I want to puke my brains out.

Ewwww... that's it, I'm getting off the test :D

this is actually the real reason everyone says not to drink when on cycle. I shudder at how low my standards would sink with test-goggles + beer goggles.

Well, there's a big difference between thinking about it and ACTING on it :)

My test is starting to kick in. I don't go to bars, but I think I might hit a few this weekend!!!

Be scared, be very scared!!

You gotta watch it with that test. My training partner upped his regime to 600 mg. and next thing you know he had me down on the locker room floor, thinking I was his girlfriend!!!

"Bitch, you got no tits and a tight box," he snarled.

"Dude," I replied, "Get off my back!"

(Joke credit: Bruce Vilanch)

:fro:

I just got my nuts backs since i started clomid. They had a fina bitch in Abercrombie today. My dick got hard, unlike most of you test guys i was thrilled. My boys are back :D MY next cycle WILL have test in it.

I actually had my Chihuahua lick my cock, while was on Test. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But don't tell anyone about this!

never get in a new relationship while on test,there is that period where ya wait till you get poon and it drives you crazy i know,i wouldn never cheat but ive been tempted ,i just jerk off alot and that keeps me sane,i even dream about getting my dick sucked then wake up with a boner,its insane,but i love it

im the same way..you start looking for reasons to justify the way you feel when youre looking at some FAT sloppy chick,telling yourself well if you really look at her she aint that bad..then the little man takes over and now youre debating talking to her cause you know shes so gross its a sure thing...lmao..gotta love that enanthate....lol

KA-BAR said:
This shit is starting to scare me. Ive always been really horney without TEST wanting to fuck my wife ALLL the time and jacking off average of 2x a day and just finished my first week of Sust and Deca. If i get any more horny than I already am I dont know what will happen.

I know what will happen. I'm going to be extorting cash from KA-BAR on the threat that I will sell the National Enquirer the pictures of him humping the postman's leg.

Top Bottom