Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its amazing the women you'd fuck when yer on alot of test!

My training partner has a real problem with this. He just started a cycle 2 weeks ago and he flirts was the nastiest shit. I'd say 2 out of 3 times we are out, he ends up fucking around with a skank. Tuesday night was his most recent winner.

yeha yeah

fucking the miccy d's lady= free big macs and you can probably super size it for free also. Dont worry about her teeth, put a bag on her head and go at it. heheh

I have one cycle under my belt and i loved the feeling test gave me. I wanted to fuck all the time. I think i fucked my wife like 4 times a day when on test.

This shit is starting to scare me. Ive always been really horney without TEST wanting to fuck my wife ALLL the time and jacking off average of 2x a day and just finished my first week of Sust and Deca. If i get any more horny than I already am I dont know what will happen.

theres even this fat chick at work i started flirting with.. shes like 250lbs easy.. and im all the time talkin shit to her..

You definitely get hornier.....And I can kind of understand what spunky is talking about...... You may not screw the nasty chicks... but it seems as if you can single out something on most girls (that you normally wouldn't think about) that you would like to see/touch/play with....

Yeah I know what you mean my standards definately drop a whole bunch! Think it makes me horny and a bit blind....

I know it lowers my standards a notch or two. On my last test cycle i ended up bone-ing this fat chick in the ocean...while there were about 300 people on the beach.. couldn't help it.. she just had this fuck me look. Plus her nipples where like two inches long..instant stemer!!

Now I think about it and I want to puke my brains out.

jet said:
I know it lowers my standards a notch or two. On my last test cycle i ended up bone-ing this fat chick in the ocean...while there were about 300 people on the beach.. couldn't help it.. she just had this fuck me look. Plus her nipples where like two inches long..instant stemer!!

Now I think about it and I want to puke my brains out.

BWHAHAHAHA Was she a beached whale?

Top Bottom