Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

its 750mg of ALA beneficial?

i know alot of people take dosages of 900-1200+ of ALA, however i have only been taking 3 250mg pills of it a day (750mg) am i recieving a beneficial amount?

naturally anabolic said:
i know alot of people take dosages of 900-1200+ of ALA, however i have only been taking 3 250mg pills of it a day (750mg) am i recieving a beneficial amount?

I only take 200mg/day and I notice its benefits. I am more sensitive to very sweet sugary rich foods (increased insulin sensitivity), I recover faster from workouts when I take it before my post workout shake/meal, I am staying leaner (nutirent partioning-more carbs go to refuelling muscles and less become fat), and I am staying healthier (antioxidant qualities). Generally I feel great when using it-a lot of people report similar feelings. I don't think its palcebo effect either. I use the Jarrows brand-it's expensive, but very high quality like pharm grade-I think thats why my small dosage is so effective.

FHG

natty bump it up to 800mgs, youll be fine...

listen to me damn it

Between 1500-2500 mg a day for me in divided doses. Probably not to be done for more than about a month at a time.

Slash and burn the fat, baby!

Nothing like taking 800 mg before eating a whole pizza...and STILL be in ketosis the next day. :D

Keep in mind that ALA will not get rid of the need for the CKD, but it sure makes it easy to cheat and get away with it scott-free when you get cravings. Come to think of it, high dose ALA may be the perfect dietary addition for the mass building athlete. The carbs are shunted into muscles...keeping them bulked...instead of carb-depleted with CKD.

backdoc, i've posted this on another thread, but would the use of 600mg of ala per day stacked with an nyc or eca be beneficial and safe?
thanks

My guess is yes, that it would be relatively safe. You might get a little bit tired though, as you are taking just enough ALA to keep blood sugar low yet keeping your metabolism high which ups the requirement when you're on an ECA or NYC, so you might feel a little fatigue, but nothing too awful.

Try it out in low doses first to make sure you won't have any rxn.

Top Bottom