Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

It was amazing!!!!!

The_Ghost

New member
Platinum
I got to see my little girl yesterday!!!!! :dance2:

My little angel is growing so fast, I couldn't believe how big she was.

I have been gone half of the almost 10 weeks she has been on this planet but she knew my voice and smiled for me and didn't fuss at all until she got hungry. ;)

When she looks at me with her beautiful eyes I just melt, god she is gonna own me forever!!!!

She is soooooo beautiful, it was so hard to say goodbye to her when my hour was up.

I would call her name and she would look right at me when I was snapping pictures of her :) :) :heart: :heart:

I can't wait until I see her again and then till I get normal visitation with her.
 
I don't think there's anything much sweeter than a dad gushing about how much he loves his kids. I'm glad you had a nice time with her. :)
 
The Bigdawg said:
and didn't fuss at all until she got hungry. ;)


Yep......she's yours Orbly...........



her first words will be krpy kreme
 
The Shadow said:
Yep......she's yours Orbly...........



her first words will be krpy kreme


LMAO, if you saw the way she eats, that would ring even more true LOL.

Daddy and daugther day might just start off with splitting a dozen KK's and a gallon of milk, followed by a 3 hour nap when the carb crash comes ;)
 
Lady Viking said:
pics please :D

(btw, my son just figured out how to climb to the couch :) )


Will have to post pics next week when I finish off the roll of film on my next visit.

I will have to get a digi camera as the ex has it and I am taking them the old fashioned way for now.

first the couch then trees, get the band aids ready if he is like I was you will need them LOL
 
only 1 hr?!? parents that use their children to exact revenge on others gets me heated!! My boy is going through the same bullshit with his ex, and Im pretty much his only outlet, so I get to hear it all.

Best of luck to you man, hopefully she'll come to the realization the only one she is hurting is that precious little girl.
 
_Yossarian_ said:
only 1 hr?!? parents that use their children to exact revenge on others gets me heated!! My boy is going through the same bullshit with his ex, and Im pretty much his only outlet, so I get to hear it all.

Best of luck to you man, hopefully she'll come to the realization the only one she is hurting is that precious little girl.

One can only hope bro, one can only hope.
 
Congratulations on seeing your daughter. Everyone on this board knows how much she means to you.
 
:rose:

So happy for you darlin
 
Nothing like it my friend. My two little ones are the best. I'm certain I'm doing a terrible job raising them because I just find it impossible to discipline anyone so cute :)
 
bluepeter said:
Nothing like it my friend. My two little ones are the best. I'm certain I'm doing a terrible job raising them because I just find it impossible to discipline anyone so cute :)

I think I will have to learn to discipline her then quickly leave the room before she owns me!!
 
I'm so glad you got to see her. :heart:

How are Canadian laws regarding visitation for infants? In Texas, standard visitation rights are skewed heavily towards the mother for the first 3 years of the childs life, especially if she is breastfeeding.

I'm so sorry that your STB ex is such a bitch. You'd think a mother could put her own feelings aside and do what would be best for her child.
 
aandd said:
I'm so glad you got to see her. :heart:

How are Canadian laws regarding visitation for infants? In Texas, standard visitation rights are skewed heavily towards the mother for the first 3 years of the childs life, especially if she is breastfeeding.

I'm so sorry that your STB ex is such a bitch. You'd think a mother could put her own feelings aside and do what would be best for her child.

Will find out soon as we have our first court date on Friday.
 
aandd said:
You'd think a mother could put her own feelings aside and do what would be best for her child.

Yeah, it's appalling how many parents do not do this.... I hope your babygirl gets what is best for her and what she deserves, BD :rose:
 
how great for you bro! If i could make the reg visitation times come sooner with any effort needed, i would so be there for you. They are a gift from beyond human understanding, its a fact.

I just got back from seeing my boys for the first time in 2 MONTHS... whoa... the hugs and hogpiles were a plenty!

twossquished.jpg
 
The Bigdawg said:
I think I will have to learn to discipline her then quickly leave the room before she owns me!!

:lmao:

Wait till the boys start chasing her ;)
You'll have to go scare 'em all off :)
 
The Bigdawg said:
Will find out soon as we have our first court date on Friday.

Adding you to my prayer list. If you'd like to PM me your first name I'll add it to our prayer chapel. We have 24 hour prayer coverage at our church.
 
ChefWide said:
how great for you bro! If i could make the reg visitation times come sooner with any effort needed, i would so be there for you. They are a gift from beyond human understanding, its a fact.

I just got back from seeing my boys for the first time in 2 MONTHS... whoa... the hugs and hogpiles were a plenty!

twossquished.jpg


Thanks bro!!

So glad you got back there for a visit, LOVE the pic!!!!
 
The Bigdawg said:
I think I will have to learn to discipline her then quickly leave the room before she owns me!!

I'm happy for you :rose:

BTW, daughters (doesn't matter how old) will always own their fathers. :heart:
 
As I was reading your first post my baby (who is now 8 1/2) said, "Guess what?"... and spit a bloody tooth into my palm.

Little girls.... gotta luv 'em.

:)
 
Top Bottom