Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It burns to piss?-(not a std lol for sure) please help ? could be the Tren?

one dose of Dbol causes me prostate problems I feel it tingle and swell while on cycle. after it always goes back to normal. On cycle however I get urinary frequency and have to take supps and sometimes medications like flomax until I come off cycle.

Enlarged prostate as radar mentioned man or Prostatis I had Prostatis and felt the same way, does it kinda hurt / feel weird when you contract the muscle in you cock? Seriouse question

^^^ your urinary frequency has to do with elevated HR and blood pressure.

no different than getting the flu and having a fever and drinking and pissing all day.

I don't think So I literally would sit at the urinal for like 10 minutes. dribble dribble, wait 2 min, dribble dribble. Flomax helped and once I'm off cycle it returned to normal

Sounds like a uti. I just went through this unfortunately. I would go see a doctor/urologist. If it was like mine, they'll put you on a quinolone antibiotic for a few weeks to kill any UTI present. My prostate was also inflamed by the uti and taking an NSAID for 3 weeks fixed the hesitation in urination. Is your urine cloudy or smelly ever?

Top Bottom