Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israeli bulldozer kills American protester

curling said:
Listen, I want to clear something up. I am very sorry that girl lost her life and I too blame the morons that programmed her to go do what she did. They are no better than Charles Manson himself.

I agree with that... but I do not think she was programmed. I think she was killed deliberately to prove a point.

Dballer, I don't think me and you would go stand in front of a bulldozer in the middle of a warzone unless we were either stupid or programmed to think we were doing the right thing. And the picture is clear the girl was in front a dozer of a country that pissed off like we were a Bin Laden and terrrorists. Not too bright of a girl or very programmed.

If the UN came over here and told you and I we had to leave the USA because they were giving it to someone else.. I am willing to bet that both you and I wouls stand in front of a bulldozer.

and another thing..
I doubt that either one of us would run down someone protesting against us in a non-violent manner with a bulldozer. That is just far from humane.

dballer said:
If the UN came over here and told you and I we had to leave the USA because they were giving it to someone else.. I am willing to bet that both you and I wouls stand in front of a bulldozer.

I beg to differ. Since we are both Confederate Southern boys, we would be sniping those jerkwads from an elevated position. Dying for a cause other than God is silly.

and another thing..
I doubt that either one of us would run down someone protesting against us in a non-violent manner with a bulldozer. That is just far from humane.

I would have to agree with you there. But what if we had lost our mother, wife, child to a terrorist bombing and then someone was trying to stop us from taking our revenge then I don't know. We both might plow in to them under those circumstances.

What was his reasoning for doing it. I have not seen that yet?

curling said:

I would have to agree with you there. But what if we had lost our mother, wife, child to a terrorist bombing and then someone was trying to stop us from taking our revenge then I don't know. We both might plow in to them under those circumstances.

What was his reasoning for doing it. I have not seen that yet?

There are two sides to every coin. I understand what you are saying and I totally agree. Now, how many of those Palestinians do you think were gunned down out of cold blood? How many kids? I know a guy who lived over there growing up.. the stories he told me are horrible. People are people. Nobody deserves more of anything than anyone else.

dballer said:

You're not that dumb. I am sure you would grab a machine gun instead of a bullhorn. And that's the thing - you don't go into a war zone with a bullhorn. You bring a gun. If you don't have a gun, do what thePalestinains do and bring rocks, or a slinghsot or something to kill the enemy...NOT a bullhorn. The Israel/Palestinain conflict has long escalated past nonviolence...shame on her (and you apparently) for being too ignorant of history.

Secondly, and of equal importance, no one came to Oregon, (I think that is where she is from) and threatened to take anything away. She went there. So your analogy is irrelevant.

and another thing..

easy to say from the relative comfort of your trailer, isn't it? Be in the situation where both sides have killed family members of the other side and see how much "humanity" you have left.

The Nature Boy said:

I call a mild case of BS. not too long ago when a few us citizens were killed in a suicide bombing in Israel, I made a comment that they shouldn't have been there. You got on my case for that. So what's the difference? As long as bombs are going off in Israel, it's a war zone also.

you're joking, right?

the americans killed were not there protesting or interfering with MILITARY OPERATIONS. they were there as students and/or visitors; that's it. they were minding their own business, and they were murdered. were they trying to stop palestinians from blowing up innocents? no. were they trying to stop random shootings? no. they were there to study. they were there riding on public transportation, MINDING THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. that is how they got murdered.

they weren't some young, stupid, anti-american idealist trying to interfere in something they had no business in, whatsoever.

the groups that are recruiting these impressionable fucks should be brought up on charges, just like the people who are sending others TO THEIR DEATHS to act as human shields at military installations in iraq.

this girl died for NO REASON. she will NOT be looked at with reverence or respect by history. she is not a martyr; she is just a stupid girl who took on a bulldozer and lost.

she threw her life away.

once again you're missing the point, any US citizen is taking their life in their own hands when they go to that region, IT'S A WAR ZONE!!!!! if you can't see that then don't bother responding.

besides, I was trying to figure out mattheskywalkers logic, not yours.

Top Bottom