Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isolating the lower back

PFM

Wondering what lower and mid back workouts you guys thought worked best for yall.my upper back is coming along nicely but im not seeing much result from the midpoint down? I was doing t-bar rows and bent over rows but my new training partner says that they will make me thick around my waist so i backed off??Plus he dont do deads?? so whatcha think? I really want to work on more of a v-shaped taper while adding more definition. any thoughts??

I agree on the deadlifts. I just always went with what he said due to his experiance,he only does them when he goes heavy and hes traing to run marathons. I'll start doin them more wheter he does or not. thanks guys

Deadlifts, squats, power clean, power snatch, all work the lower back. In addition, overhead squats and jerks are great for the lower back and core/support training.

I agree on the deadlifts. I just always went with what he said due to his experiance,he only does them when he goes heavy and hes traing to run marathons. I'll start doin them more wheter he does or not. thanks guys

Wide grip chin ups 3x6-12 always go for the max on these once you get 12 reps add weight to the waist.

Reverse-grip barbell row 2x8-6 max weight

Deadlifts 3x5 max weight

V-handle grip lat pull-down 2x8 max weight

bent-leg deadlifts.... (because straight leg deads work on the hamstrings)

hyper-extensions

Top Bottom