Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ischia's Log 2006

ischia99 said:
LOL.. Bunny its true you are my hero!!! Your story is truly inspiring!!! It makes me ashamed of myself when I am just being a brat and dont feel like training...I promise myself to think of you whenever I feel like that!! ;)

Show date: July 15th (about 14 wks out)....Delaware!!!

I will post more info once the NPC does on their website... :rolleyes:

But if I can lean down in 10-12 wks then I will compete in NJ the weekends prior to the 15th... as of now not too sure gotta see how training goes the next 4 wks and how quickly I can shed the pounds!!!.. .Holding all the b/f on the lower body as usual... totally sucks!!!!.. Cutting away!!!! ;)

Ischia :verygood:
Everyone has the right to be a brat sometimes ... :)

Remember "Abs are made in the kitchen ..."

You'll find 'em :)

ischia99 said:
Off Day!!!... Lazy Day... whatever... (The Last Day to do this..lol)

Low Carbing Today!!!

meal 1: 2 scoops of whey protein isolate & 1 tbspn of Raw Almond Butter

snack: 1 hardboiled egg (White only) & 1 tsp almond butter

(not hungry today..probably b/c of minimal activity the past 2 days :rolleyes: )...

meal 3: 2 whites 1 pc of rye bread w/ 1 tsp of almond butter and sf jelly :p

ischia99 said:
meal 3: 2 whites 1 pc of rye bread w/ 1 tsp of almond butter and sf jelly :p

meal 4: 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese & 1 sm. green apple

Going for a walk ( 5.3 mile resevoir by my house) I guess I will get cardio in for today.. ;)

Isch

Today's Foods so far on FIT DAY (only 4 meals worth)

Totals Cal: 690

Fat: 16 Carb: 56 Protein: 83

Gonna try to post nutrition facts in my journal via fitday.com

ischia99 said:
Today's Foods so far on FIT DAY (only 4 meals worth)

Totals Cal: 690

Fat: 16 Carb: 56 Protein: 83

Gonna try to post nutrition facts in my journal via fitday.com

Why such low calories????? By the way your picture is amazing! :)

*Bunny* said:
Everyone has the right to be a brat sometimes ... :)

Remember "Abs are made in the kitchen ..."

You'll find 'em :)
You know I'm going to add that quote to my sig line....

How are you feeling Miss Ischia? Do you have a trainer helping you with show prep? Is this your first one?? Congrats on becoming plat!

ck2006 said:
Why such low calories????? By the way your picture is amazing! :)

CK you can add another 500 calories to that b/c i went to aunt's house after my 5 mile walk/job and ate 2 pcs of chick breast and 3 cups of salad and a bowl of fruit :p :p :p

luckily I didnt eat that all at once... but it was great BBQ...(unfortunately for me NO BBQ sauce :worried: )...

Ischia :qt:

treilin said:
You know I'm going to add that quote to my sig line....

How are you feeling Miss Ischia? Do you have a trainer helping you with show prep? Is this your first one?? Congrats on becoming plat!

Still not as strong as I was before I got sick but I am slowly getting there... recovery time is pure garbage right now no matter how much glutamine I am consuming....

I competed last year for the first time and I LOVED IT!!!!!... you can check out some of my figure pics in my gallery... thx for the post!!!!

Ischia ;)

ischia99 said:
CK you can add another 500 calories to that b/c i went to aunt's house after my 5 mile walk/job and ate 2 pcs of chick breast and 3 cups of salad and a bowl of fruit :p :p :p

luckily I didnt eat that all at once... but it was great BBQ...(unfortunately for me NO BBQ sauce :worried: )...

Ischia :qt:

:rose: good! I was worried there!

ischia99 said:
Still not as strong as I was before I got sick but I am slowly getting there... recovery time is pure garbage right now no matter how much glutamine I am consuming....

I competed last year for the first time and I LOVED IT!!!!!... you can check out some of my figure pics in my gallery... thx for the post!!!!

Ischia ;)
I will! Gotta wait till I get home... stupid work comp!

Top Bottom