Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is using SUS 500 a week by itself stupid

eric123 said:
I've used sus at 500mg/wk on 2 different cycles, and my results were absolutely non-existent. I will NEVER again use such light doses. Of course I weigh 270 pounds, so light doses of anything don't do shit for me.

if your gains were absolutely non-existent with 500mg/wk of sus, even at the weight of 270, IMO I would have to say that it was due to the quality of the gear. My lifting partner weighs 280 and and still gets good gains from 500mg/wk of sus. If you have done many many cycles than I can 500mg not being enough, but with this thread, he is referring to it being his first cycle.

Using test alone is never stupid! Just make sure to split up the injections. Such as 1 every 3 or 4 days. Or just do Mon and Thur injections. This way you take advantage of the fast acting esters in sustanon such as the propinate. Then you dont need the dbol , because you got the prop to kick start your cycle.......galaxy

eric123 said:
I've used sus at 500mg/wk on 2 different cycles, and my results were absolutely non-existent. I will NEVER again use such light doses. Of course I weigh 270 pounds, so light doses of anything don't do shit for me.
I think your lack of results was more a factor of your level of fitness, your training, and your diet. 500mg of exogenous test is a huge increase over basline whether you're 100 or 300 pounds.

I hit 500mg of sust for my first cycle. After all was said and done, I was 15 solid pounds heavier. If I had it to do again, I'd have used a single ester. But hey, sust can be found pretty cheap, so that's what I used.

hit 500mg of sust for my first cycle. After all was said and done, I was 15 solid pounds heavier. If I had it to do again, I'd have used a single ester. But hey, sust can be found pretty cheap, so that's what I used.

Out of those 15lbs, how much did you keep? Was there alot of water weight??

RRR said:
Out of those 15lbs, how much did you keep? Was there alot of water weight??
By saying "after all was said and done" I was 15 pounds heavier I meant that 15 pounds was the permanent gain. My peak weight intra-cycle was 25 pounds above baseline.

I gained 25lbs on a sus @ 500/mg. I kept it all. Great first cycle. I wished I had some d-bol though....fuck am poor:mad:

By saying "after all was said and done" I was 15 pounds heavier I meant that 15 pounds was the permanent gain. My peak weight intra-cycle was 25 pounds above baseline.

DAM!! that's pretty good gains, I think I'm going to try it.

RRR said:
DAM!! that's pretty good gains, I think I'm going to try it.
Do yourself a favor before you decide to use. Make sure your in peak shape and your diet and training are in check. Make sure you know what's up with ancillary and recovery drugs as well.

Also, be prepared to suffer some sides...

Top Bottom