Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is too much armidex ruining my cycle???

I went with the 350mg a week because I read 300 was enough to have an anabolic effect. I decided that since this was my first cycle and I wasn't doing it with anyone just on my own that it would be sensible to keep the dose low... I'm glad I did tbh I have seen considerable gains and have been feeling great apart from one week where... As a few of you guys have said I must have used up my body's reserves... I upped that diet and hit the gym hard again last night feeling on top form again now... Lowering my armidex like u said zinergy to see if a little water will help maximise my final gains...

Gone in to this like an experiment. It's dangerous enough without making it more so... Now that I have a much better idea what to expect I can up the dose on my next cycle and hit that even harder...

Just have pct to go yet before I truly know about my cycle... I still have no idea what to expect for that. After the euphoria/ wellbeing feeling of being on this test I expect I'll be a little down in the dumps and hope I can figure out how to keep these gains... After all that's the number 1 goal.

It doesn't matter if you gain 20lbs or 2 if you can't keep them post cycle you've gained nothing.

Top Bottom