Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is too much armidex ruining my cycle???

Tommytank

Hi guys?? I've been fiddling this last week wondering what has caused the sudden downer during my first cycle?

I am running 250mg test e e5d
Proviron 25mg ed
And in the second week started using .5 mg armidex every day as well...

By week 4 I felt amazing, was benching more lasting longer and seeing lean gains... Now week 5-6 I was feeling a bit weaker unable to hit the gym as hard and less hungry...

Today I pinned my 250mg in the quad instead of flute and felt pretty damn good again but I'm wondering if it's the dose of armidex kicking in that caused this lethargy?

I have upped my diet and vitamin intake and pinned into new muscles = new receptors. Is it my body was just gettin used to the stuff so wasn't as effective having pinned my glutes for nearly 6 weeks now? Or my diet needed improving or my armidex dosage? It's confusing me now lol any advice would be great so I can get back on track with this cycle, thanks guys look forward to ur replies

pinning a new muscle doesnt mean new receptors, test spreads throughout the body, doesnt just sit and bind to receptors where you pin.

You could be taking too much AI, but thats anyones guess, thats why you get labwork done, so you have a baseline and know where to dose things in the future.

Most people dont make gains throughout whole cycle because they dont have the nutrient stores so in turn the body doesnt have what it needs to build added mass at an increased rate for an extended period of time.

Maybe try the AI every other day? I'm not an expert but your dosage for test is on the low side. I don't think you need to worry about estrogen control too much unless you know you are gyno prone?

Also are you really eating enough extra calories, mass gain shakes about every 3 hours? Sometimes a day or 2 off falling a bit short is enough to keep you at a wall. I hit one after a few weeks in my cycle I'm finishing now after gaining 12 lbs. I kept diet and calories up and then another wave of gains came and I'm holding onto another 10-11 on top of that at the moment. I used an ai sparingly and am starting to use it daily only bc of the length of my cycle and keeping everything a close to stable as I can.

It could be a number of things, so its difficult to speculate. Diet also can be a factor. Since your symptoms seemed to come shortly after reaching peak blood levels, it may also be a result of being on higher androgens

Dude drop the AI dose down. go to .2mg EOD. Arimidex is pretty strong and your on a small dose of test.

Low estro causes lethargy, low appetite. So try a week at a much lower dose, I guarantee you'll be much stronger just from all the damn water you should be carrying in your muscles.

Thanks for the replies everyone... I'm going to slowly drop my ai over the next week to .5 every other day and if that's going well drop it again to a quarter of a tab around.25 eod... Gna try and eat more too I was hitting 2 or 3 large chicken breast a day in a whole meal wrap plus 2 mass shakes (usn hyperbolic mass) plus my porridge and eggs for breakfast and whatever I mustered up for dinner mainly chicken/ meat and veg... I've also been throwing a banana a day sometimes with an apple or an orange and 6 bcaa capsules... I think I'll try and fit some more carbs in there maybe some potatoes/ pasta and rice and go to 3 shakes. Also added calcium and vitamin d as well as a regular a-z vitamin and mineral supplement... It's good fats and fibre I think I struggle with but might snack on desert nuts through the day like Brazils almonds walnuts etc... Not sure what I can do about fibre though... And from what zone thy said that's exactly how I feel so low estrogen levels might be the problem... Does anyone have any info on how ppl go about gettin their bloods done here in the uk?? I know in the us it's all private so I guess you can pretty much get what you ask for but I can't imagine my g.p being too impressed if I asked him about this lol??

What do you expect? 250mg of test e5d is slightly above a cruising dose. It's hardly even a cycle.

Top Bottom