Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is "time on=time off" really necessary?

How about downgrading your receptors? No one seems to be mentioning that. I do time on= time off and I out grow everyone in the long run. It also allows me to see myself in a natural state... which helps with my mind set. Body Dismorphia can lead to a lot of problems. Being okay with what you look like when you are off is very important!

slat1 said:
How about downgrading your receptors? No one seems to be mentioning that. I do time on= time off and I out grow everyone in the long run. It also allows me to see myself in a natural state... which helps with my mind set. Body Dismorphia can lead to a lot of problems. Being okay with what you look like when you are off is very important!
Now I think this is a good point.

its rather simple...

time off means you care about your body and recovery.
but if muscle is all you're after and you dont really care about long term affects of steroids, just stay on and grow like a weed.

i know its difficult mentally and physically.
but think of this.. what if there were no steroids in the world?
you'd be traning naturally!

There are alot of times that even with proper pct your body will not recover unless you give it equal time off. I recently followed pct guidelines and my test was below the normal range ~7,8 weeks post a 16 week cycle.

The "fellas" had regained their size, but their test production was very low....79 to be exact - the low end of normal is 241!

Cyp

Top Bottom