Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this where people ask questions?

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
ive been searching the various msg boards for a while, and im looking to see where i post questions:eek:

anyway, ive been interested in lifting for a while...someone showed me these forums and i got up the nerve to ask a question.

-ive been asking people, but they never give me a straight answer.

for upper body lets say i do pushes/chest/triceps/etc, and then pulls/biceps/etc, on different days....how often should i be training them(how much rest between do i need).
im sort of chunky and i think i gain muscle relatively quick if that helps

Is every 3rd day (spaced 2 inbetween) long enough to be able to do EVERYTHING (push and pull) on that 3rd day, or should on that 3rd day do push, then the next 3rd day pull?

hope that made sense :-\

I don't mean to sound aloof, but the best course of action is to listen to your body. SInce you are a beginner, it is safe to say that almost any program that involves lifting a weight, will make you grow. Different people have different recovery rates. I recover fairly quicly so, I do full body three days a week ala HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training). I have noticed results over the past few weeks I have been doing it. But that is one of hundreds of workout regimines, each one with different focuses and theories.

There are many people on here that are extremely helpful AND qualified, so you should be getting some good responses shortly, just keep checking in. And DO NOT GIVE UP!

never be afraid to ask questions. the search function is really handy too. Almost anything you want to know you can find there.

G'day

Paulo

Paulo said:
I don't mean to sound aloof, but the best course of action is to listen to your body. SInce you are a beginner, it is safe to say that almost any program that involves lifting a weight, will make you grow. Different people have different recovery rates. I recover fairly quicly so, I do full body three days a week ala HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training). I have noticed results over the past few weeks I have been doing it. But that is one of hundreds of workout regimines, each one with different focuses and theories.

There are many people on here that are extremely helpful AND qualified, so you should be getting some good responses shortly, just keep checking in. And DO NOT GIVE UP!

never be afraid to ask questions. the search function is really handy too. Almost anything you want to know you can find there.

G'day

Paulo
if only non premium members get more 5 results returned :( george hates me

Id say at your stage, use soreness as a guide. If a muscle is sore dont train it until its fresh again. Also, be sure to get in all the muscles every week. And lastly do large muscles first in a routine. For example, if you train chest and triceps, be sure to train chest first, then triceps. Since your pressing movements will suffer with fatigued triceps. The same for back and biceps. Dont concern yourself with over training, personally I think its alot of bullshit, just train hard, high volume, rest and eat enough protein,carbs and calories to grow muscle. Atleast 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. ATLEAST Hope that helps

thanks alot, i bookmarked that post, and when i start going to the gym, ill get to know it and maybe bring that page along with me....hope the kids dont make fun of me:D

If the kids in the gym have the time to make fun of you, then they aren't lifting enough. they can GFT.

Have fun.

Top Bottom