Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this nutrition routine any good?

Yanickgelinas4

7 am: protein shake (yogourt, juice, fruits and whey)

9:30 am: Another protein shake.

12 : School lunch (always chicken or beef with veggies)

3 pm: protein bar (30 minutes before working out)

6:30 pm: Always some meat and veggies.

9:30 pm: protein shake with Casein and milk

I do this preety much everyday, Im 17 years old, 5'10 and 180.

I workout sometimes twice a day weights.In a week I workout; 3 times pecs, 3 times back, 3 times biceps, twice legs, and twice shoulders. Never I train the same muscle two days in a row. I do 5x5 sets, with like 2 to 4 exercices. I ALSO play tennis 2 hours a day. Im in sport study, finish school at 1pm, that's why ai have so much time!

Thank you.

Hey bud let me see if I can help you, I would take out the 7 am shake and eat some whole food carb/protein.I found kashi cereal to be good for this.or eggs and oats.you don't want your diet to have to much powder protein 2 shakes a day max is what I do so I spread then out between my whole foods.I would save your last shake to after your 5th meal or for dessert.casein is good before bed just don't load up a 60 gram shake and sleep tho. That's to much waste imo 25-40 is perfect.good luck man and eat more chicken ;)
7 am: protein shake (yogourt, juice, fruits and whey)

9:30 am: Another protein shake.

12 : School lunch (always chicken or beef with veggies)

3 pm: protein bar (30 minutes before working out)

6:30 pm: Always some meat and veggies.

9:30 pm: protein shake with Casein and milk

I do this preety much everyday, Im 17 years old, 5'10 and 180.

I workout sometimes twice a day weights.In a week I workout; 3 times pecs, 3 times back, 3 times biceps, twice legs, and twice shoulders. Never I train the same muscle two days in a row. I do 5x5 sets, with like 2 to 4 exercices. I ALSO play tennis 2 hours a day. Im in sport study, finish school at 1pm, that's why ai have so much time!

Thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX

too many protein powders/supplementation

You need to get more of your protein from food sources like chicken, fish, beef, turkey etc..

and why are you working your muscles out 3 times per week? I feel that twice a week is the limit . Why arent you focusing on triceps? What are your goals?? Are you trying to gain or lose?

too many protein powders/supplementation

You need to get more of your protein from food sources like chicken, fish, beef, turkey etc..

and why are you working your muscles out 3 times per week? I feel that twice a week is the limit . Why arent you focusing on triceps? What are your goals?? Are you trying to gain or lose?

Im trying to gain. I do triceps 2 to 3 times also. Is this working them too much? I always give them a break of 1 or 2 days! Is this too much?

I workout every muscle 2-3 times. I like doing 5 sets of 6 reps, with 2-4 exercices.

Thanks!

Hey bud let me see if I can help you, I would take out the 7 am shake and eat some whole food carb/protein.I found kashi cereal to be good for this.or eggs and oats.you don't want your diet to have to much powder protein 2 shakes a day max is what I do so I spread then out between my whole foods.I would save your last shake to after your 5th meal or for dessert.casein is good before bed just don't load up a 60 gram shake and sleep tho. That's to much waste imo 25-40 is perfect.good luck man and eat more chicken ;)

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks for the advice, very appreciated!

1) kashi cereal + eggs and some bacon (breackfest)

2) tuna sandwich or chicken with veggies

3) depends, but will alway have protein from meat. (lunch)

4) Protein bar and veggies (good sugar before workout)

5) Diner (always with meat or fish)

6) casein shake

Is this any better guys ?!

Unless your counting your calories and macro's, no diet is ever going to be any better. Why you might ask? Easy, Portion sizes.

My bowl of Kashi Cereal could be 10x larger or smaller than yours, for example. You need to count calories. You need to eat close to a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight daily if not more. You need to eat above your TDEE every day to reliably gain weight. You seem to be very active, so you're likely burning lots of calories - are you replenishing them? If not, you won't gain muscle at any rate to be proud of. Just listing off a bunch of foods, and eyeing your portions is a recipe to over or under-eat, two things that can be detrimental to your goals.

Whole foods are always better than shakes and supplements. I don't think anyone ever NEEDS a protein shake, though casein before bed (if you can tolerate it, many cannot) is certainly IMHO, the best use of a shake supplement.

Unless your counting your calories and macro's, no diet is ever going to be any better. Why you might ask? Easy, Portion sizes.

My bowl of Kashi Cereal could be 10x larger or smaller than yours, for example. You need to count calories. You need to eat close to a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight daily if not more. You need to eat above your TDEE every day to reliably gain weight. You seem to be very active, so you're likely burning lots of calories - are you replenishing them? If not, you won't gain muscle at any rate to be proud of. Just listing off a bunch of foods, and eyeing your portions is a recipe to over or under-eat, two things that can be detrimental to your goals.

Whole foods are always better than shakes and supplements. I don't think anyone ever NEEDS a protein shake, though casein before bed (if you can tolerate it, many cannot) is certainly IMHO, the best use of a shake supplement.

Thanks, this is good.

So lets say I burn 2 500 calories a day. Wich I calculated, could be more actually. How many do I need to gain muscled and not fat?

So I weight 180, I need about 200 protein?

Thanks ;)

Top Bottom