Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a good stack ???

Jonathan517

This isn't a AAS stack it's a PH stack but what do you guys think ?

1 x Epistane (90 caps)
Anti-Estrogen*
1 x Erase (90 caps)
Testosterone Booster*
1 x Titanium (90 caps)
Liver Support*
1 x Organ Shield (60 caps)

I wouldn't expect much result from that. 2 anti estrogens (one which is suppressive) and a weak T booster and a cheap liver detox, which you don't really need.

UNLEASHED is a better T booster. PF POST-CYCLE is a better anti e and N2GUARD is a better liver protectant. And they cost less.

I wouldn't expect much result from that. 2 anti estrogens (one which is suppressive) and a weak T booster and a cheap liver detox, which you don't really need.

UNLEASHED is a better T booster. PF POST-CYCLE is a better anti e and N2GUARD is a better liver protectant. And they cost less.

Agreed but I don't see anywhere where they cost less.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Agreed but I don't see anywhere where they cost less.

Actually UNLEASHED and Titanium are the same price though UNLEASHED is far superior. There's no comparison. ANd at Mr Supps, it's cheaper than a lot of other places.

PF-POST CYCLE costs less than Erase in most places and N2GUARD does cost a little more but it does so much more. You can use a half dosage and it'll still be effective, so that too is a better buy.

Oh wow didn't know, thanks guys never been on mrsupps before ill check it out :) anyone would recommend a stack then ? That is a good cutting stack ?

N2GUARD would wipe the floor with any other support supp out there IMO.

I like UNLEASHED post-cycle and N2GUARD while i am ON.

Actually UNLEASHED and Titanium are the same price though UNLEASHED is far superior. There's no comparison. ANd at Mr Supps, it's cheaper than a lot of other places.

PF-POST CYCLE costs less than Erase in most places and N2GUARD does cost a little more but it does so much more. You can use a half dosage and it'll still be effective, so that too is a better buy.

I love N2Guard

Top Bottom