Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Is there something wrong with standing up for your friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

Guest
no, now shut your mouths, at least I have the balls to say what I feel.

you may not always agree with it, but when your a friend of mine I will not sit back when I see something directed twords you unfairly...

I have always lived this way and will not change for the internet...

most people sit back and watch things happen, then there are the people that actually do something, make a difference,.

thats who I am

shibby
 
It's one thing to stick up for your friends, and say what you think.

It's completely another to be able to do that with some tact.
 
HighIntensity said:
no, now shut your mouths, at least I have the balls to say what I feel.

you may not always agree with it, but when your a friend of mine I will not sit back when I see something directed twords you unfairly...

I have always lived this way and will not change for the internet...

most people sit back and watch things happen, then there are the people that actually do something, make a difference,.

thats who I am

shibby

funny.. when I sometimes stand up and say what I fell.. I am called ... racist, homophobe, hater, inbred, nugga and a slew of other names.

I agree that standing up for your friends is right on.. that is why I think you should cut that mother fuckin faggot decems throat.
 
kak -- looking big... way better then those gay gook shower pics.

:D

HI... What happens when sticking up for your friends means betraying your own ideals?

Be true to yourself first, then others.

Once I lost a friend because she was wrong. I told her so. She, in essence, told me if i did not agree with her we could no longer be friends. I have spoken to her 3 times in the 2 years since....
 
I don't have any friends.

I knew this guy once, his name was Nivek, he promised pics and I stood for him.

But that was years ago.
 
I am also without friends. I also lack any genitals but I don't so much mind that side of the coin. I have nothing more than a hard lump of flesh where my genitals should be. It frightens children when I walk naked into the sunset which is my favorite pasttime. I'm walking naked into the sunset right now.
 
i think i have finally cracked nathans encrytion...

walking into the sunset is code for "jamming my finders in havocs ass" isn't it?

and, by extension, hard lump of flesh equates to "what used to be a 8 inch penis before havoc got scared while giving felatio and bit it off"

Im right, aren't I?
 
Re: Re: Is there something wrong with standing up for your friends

spongebob said:
yea, when your friend is in the wrong. i dunno know whats going here but i just wanted to make a comment.

good point sponge.;)
 
For real-life friends, I agree completely. For internet friends....well, who gives a fuck what people say on the 'net. If someone slams me on the board, I certainly don't expect anyone to stand up for me -- I assume the same is true of others.
 
mylife said:
I stood up for my girlfriend once so she could catch one in the eye after i got done layin' the pipe. Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

word ta muthafuckin big bird
 
I know that I have hurt my friends lately...and hurt I do for them.

B True
 
Thanks for the negative karma...lol

B True
 
i have always tried to be there for my friends and do the right thing for them when needed.

i am now in an ethical delima about friends, standing up for them, doing the right thing:

a close frind of mine is in a self destructive, downward spiral: getting drunk (or worse? i dunno) almost every day, not working much, abusing his body with booze, cigarettes or more, not eating right anymore, chasing and barebacking the skanks, his marriage is about over, all of his friends, except for me, have given up on the boy.

the only peeps he listens to are me and his mother and father, who are 700 miles away.

should i call them and tell them, without mentioning specific details, of course, what is happening?
 
Top Bottom