Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there documentation that shows a link of AAS with birth defects?

lilpumper said:
i have a friend that was "On" while he got is wife pregnant. The baby had all kinds of deformities including web feet. The baby died 4 months later. The doctor told him that it was probably caused from his use of steroids. but who knows im not a doctor. He stopped taking gear for about 5 years and has three normal children now. I dont know what to think about it. I dont have kids yet and hope this doesnt happen to me

He should have just slapped the guy in the face and said, "Men stupid, women good." What a shitty thing to say to a guy. I imagine the guy went through some serious depression over something which is improbable at best. I hope if that doctor ever has a child that dies he's told that his sperm was of low quality due to his excessive masturbation.

I've got a little one in the oven, just 13 weeks now and I stayed off the sauce before conceiving (also had back surgery so all told 8 months with no gear). My thinking is why take a chance. I don't believe there is a correlation between gear and birth defects, but again, why take a chance.

wesley90 said:
Again, HGH isnt a steroid.

I left out the fact that I am using AASs. I was going to keep cycleing them while on the HGH. I have read tha HGH alone doesn't do much as far as gaining size.

Top Bottom