Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is sean penn on steroids and his physique for his age?

opusdim2

Me and the boy were at the gym today talking about this guy looking that cut and muscular at his age, for me there is no doubt he is juicing up, yesterday I saw some pics of him in a magazine my girl bought and he is still in excellent shape considering he drinks, smokes and parties a lot, I wonder what the hell stacks he is on, I`m his age and I want to get that physique, what do you guys think he is shooting?

He drinks winny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is most likely on a low dose of testosterone and a high dosage of pharmacy grade HGH for its anti-aging properties. I doubt he's running anything super aggressive. His physique isn't overly big or muscular. He is just very lean and aesthetic.

I am sure he drinks and parties on the weekends but during the week he is probably meticulous with his diet and training. Remember that all the photos you see are from paparazzi. They aren't going to post photos of him at the gym or grocery store because it's boring. They are going to post photos of him living it up.

Top Bottom