Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Ross banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross is a liar, a slanderer, a scammer and he ain't nearly as clever as he thinks he is. Most of his "theories" are just plain bullshit. :(

Cheers.

soxfan said:
Ross is a liar, a slanderer, a scammer and he ain't nearly as clever as he thinks he is. Most of his "theories" are just plain bullshit. :(

Cheers.

Seriously, cause i've only been on here for a month now, but i know enough not to be banned four times and come back under different names and then lie after lie after lie. I've seen several people laugh at him on his boards of so called theories and beliefs.

muscleup said:
Looks that way, but who knows....I just find it odd that he has been banned everywhere for dispencing bad information, but for some reason EF is considering letting him being a sponsor.....Just would have never thought that.

What would he be selling? Advice or AAS?

perp

If you ask me, his product is a cheap quality BSN Cellmass mixed with some antiestrogens that help free testosterone, nothing else. Plus, Glutamine and Creatine taken at the same time is dumb, they fight for receptors. Hint hint, before you take steroids, know how to use supplements.

This site will help users who don't know supplements.
and if you scroll down to glutamine, you can see my point on why they shouldn't be taken at the same time and thats coming from bodybuilding.com bros.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/musclegain.htm

Ross was never a sponsor on Elite Fitness.

I haven't heard the official word from admin yet, but I would guess that he was banned because he was PMing members attempting to sell his product without contacting admins first. That's a big no-no, lol.

:cow:

krbn08 said:
he's advertising this, via pm, not in the open, supposably.
Oh. Thanx. I just ordered $4,000 worth. I can hardly wait to see how big the hole in my wallet gets. :rolleyes:

Perp

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know if he was banned or not BUT Elite is like any other business and has operating costs to bring you the service. This operating cost has to be offset against a revenue to break even and then to produce a profit.

At Elite the revenue is taken from advertising and selling memberships. Now why should any business allow someone to gain from the exposure Elite has to make financial gain without paying the advertising fee? If the management allowed that then the end result would be no Elitefitness that simple.

If Ross has a product to sell and a business then he needs to factor in a cost for advertising. If not all members of Elite that pay for membership - other suppliers that pay advertising costs are paying for Ross business which is simply unfair and not good practise or business.

I do not have a problem with Ross views you can agree or disagree BUT his volume of posts were to assist in the sale of his product - again which is fine but nothing in this world is for free so he needs to pay.

Of course it may not be the advertising agreement that got him banned i do not know but i do support the management of Elite if Ross refused or did not have an advertising agreement in place pre selling his product to the members of Elitefitness

Wrongun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom