Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is pizza ok after a 45 min cardio?

I2ancid

is pizza ok after a 45 min cardio? I know your supposed to put in carbs after a workout but how would pizza fare?

bro, if your goal is to zap fat by doing cardio, I woudln't eat right after cardio. I would wait for about an hour before you start eating something.

PIZZA?? well, pizza is generally high in sat. fat and is generally not a good idea of food anyway the way it is, no matter WHEN you eat it.

Considering that, eat something else an hour after cardio. I would suggest low GI cuz' u really don't need to spike your insulin after a cardio workout for fat loss purposes. If it is for performance purposes, then I am not sure. U might want to down some high GI carb to keep your energy up if that's the case. But since I don't run to compete, I don't ever worry about that.

I know it was a stupid ass question. I know better than that. its just that my sister bought a pizza and iv been on ckd for 6 weeks with another 6 weeks to go. she offered me a slice, of course I said 'fuck that' but then my body started looking for ways to eat the fucking thing and I remember you need to carb up after a cardio =\ ahwell its late I need sleep and more eca

kiwibrian said:
eat pizza drink plenty fliud from the soduim and blow up like a ballon

hehe, I absolutely agree..I had that experience also. I had it on my cheat day (Sunday) and man, I felt like shit.

TheBigDog said:

hehe, I absolutely agree..I had that experience also. I had it on my cheat day (Sunday) and man, I felt like shit.

That's the truth! I ate it Saturday night (as a cheat dinner) and I was a giant water-retaining balloon for a couple days. I felt and looked like crap Sunday morning. Could barely look at myself in the mirror and felt worthless at the gym.

Even though I LOVE pizza, I am definately going to think twice about it as a cheat meal fom now on.....

For whatever reason, I also get a lot of gas after eating pizza on Sunday. I am not sure if that's cuz' my body is not use to digesting that much fat in one setting.

anybody any idea? I used to have gas problem w/ protein shake, but I don't anymore...now it is like ass backwards...I get gas when I eat pizza...LOL

Eating Pizza after cardio will nullify all the fat loss you might have experienced from the exericse. Most cardio sessions burn about 500 calories, and a couple of slices of pizza could easily have more then that amount.

However, you can make a low calorie, moderate carb, low fat, high protein pizza yourself. Just use whole wheat pita bread as the base, and put lots of chicken, veggies and a bit of low fat cheese on top. Thats what I do when I get a craving for pizza.

Haz said:
Eating Pizza after cardio will nullify all the fat loss you might have experienced from the exericse. Most cardio sessions burn about 500 calories, and a couple of slices of pizza could easily have more then that amount.

However, you can make a low calorie, moderate carb, low fat, high protein pizza yourself. Just use whole wheat pita bread as the base, and put lots of chicken, veggies and a bit of low fat cheese on top. Thats what I do when I get a craving for pizza.
Good idea i'll try that after im done with my ckd and go back to moderate carbs

Top Bottom