I just posted on the PCT forum but there's not really anybody on there so don't flame me for posting the same shit twice please. I need nolvadex asap. I have the beginnings of gyno I think. I know y'all are gonna bitch cuz I didn't have it on hand before I started anything. But I was only taking var so I wasn't worried about gyno. Now before you say "var won't cause gyno", I know this. But thats what I took and this shit sure looks like gyno to me. Maybe it was bad shit, I dont know. It doesn't matter now. I cant get nolva from ag guys till tues or wed. So, would Novedex XT help at all with this until I get some good shit or this a waste of time and money. The shits pretty cheap so if there is any chance it'll help its probably worth a try. Help me out with this bros. What do ya think?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














