Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my TrenAce legit?

WannaBeBig72

Hey all. I'm on day 3 of Tren 50mgs ED. And I heard it was supposed to kick in after 3 or 4 days. I didn't notice any increase in strength at all today at the gym and it has me a bit concerned. I'm also running a UG lab I haven't used before. I know I'm probably being impatient but another thing causes me to be concerned. When I ran TrenAce the one other time. Every injection I took I got this metallic taste in my mouth. I haven't got that this time either. The other time I ran it I ran it mid cycle so it was tough to say when it kicked in.

It's probably too early to tell. Everyone reacts differently..takes me a few weeks before I start to feel the effects of tren ace or even test prop (the positive effects anyway..I get the night sweats, insomnia, etc all within the first week or so).

Definitely wait at least a week.... even faster-acting compounds take that long to kick in for me

WannaBeBig72 said:
Hey all. I'm on day 3 of Tren 50mgs ED. And I heard it was supposed to kick in after 3 or 4 days. I didn't notice any increase in strength at all today at the gym and it has me a bit concerned. I'm also running a UG lab I haven't used before. I know I'm probably being impatient but another thing causes me to be concerned. When I ran TrenAce the one other time. Every injection I took I got this metallic taste in my mouth. I haven't got that this time either. The other time I ran it I ran it mid cycle so it was tough to say when it kicked in.
Post again in Saturday. :)

Thanks all. I'm training again on Friday so will let everyone know if I feel anything then. Hopefully it's not bunk gear.

Tren takes at least a week if not 2 for me. Don't worry bro be patient and soon your body will start transforming and you'll be like WTF?!?

Oh right day 5 of my TrenAce/TestEnath cycle. I think the Test is legit because I'm horny as hell and notice a difference in the sack. However the Tren is still suspect. I mean I wish I would get the god damn cough or that metallic taste. Maybe the Test is good and the Tren is a bad batch or something.

I'm hitting the gym in a couple of hours and I know my body very well (I know exactly how many reps I should get at different exercises (I pretty much have plateaued)). Things should be a little easier today I'm thinking if the Tren is good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've never gotten bad gear or have been scammed before so that will obviouslly suck big time.

So at the gym today I was only able to squeeze out an extra rep out of my bench and squat (I'm on the 5x5 program so do them the same day). I was expecting a more dramatic increase if the TrenAce is legit. I'm on 500mgsTestEnath and have been taking 50mgsTrenAce. I've taken 2 shots of Test and my 5th day of Tren this morning, ED injections.

If the Tren was real should I've seen more of a jump? What do you all think? Too soon or most likely bunk?

Top Bottom