Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my planned cycle good enough for cutting ?

EZ hit it right on bro... there are things you need to change... you sound like a good guy, with the right intentions that simply has been misguided... let me help you get your goals in the safest yet most effective way... understand this bro, your wanting to cut down that amount of body fat, which is great, i love that, but steroids are not fat burners... that's not their intention whatsoever... that's not the way to go about it... we can still build you lean muscle and melt fat if you do it right... i have the cycle for you to start with that will definitely get you moving in the right direction... if your not familiar with sarms, read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I am providing you with a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything that you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom